Latest NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 90 Vacancy at https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx:
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : NPCIL @ https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx has issued a notification for the post of Apprentice. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited fills total 90 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest NPCIL Fitter,Turner,Machinist before the last date, 10 Feb 2020.
NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 – 90 Posts, Apply Online
NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 @ https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
The exam conducting authority for Apprentice exam is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. As per the information is given in the Official NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed ITI are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 07 Jan 2020 and Last Date submit your https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx Online application forms is 10 Feb 2020.
NPCIL Apprentice Job Overview:
- Notification: NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for 90 Apprentice Posts: Apply @npcilcareers.co.in, ITI Pass Eligible
- NPCIL Apprentice Notification Date: 07 Jan 2020
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Short Name: NPCIL
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Education Qual: ITI
- No. of Vacancies: 90
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit
- Job Location: Kakrapar (Gujarat)
- Country: India
- Official URL: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
NPCIL Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration: 07 Jan 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 10 Feb 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 10 Feb 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Fee Structure of NPCIL Notification
- General/ OBC: 0 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
NPCIL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be ITI passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx.
Age Limit (as on 10.02.2020)
- Min Age limit 14 years.
- Max Age limit 24 years.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
NPCIL Apprentice Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get NPCIL Apprentice salary: 8050/- (Per Month)
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
NPCIL Apprentice allocates overall 90 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
|Trade wise NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details|
|Trade||No. of Posts|
Selection Criteria for NPCIL Apprentice Job
Candidates will be selected for NPCIL Apprentice 2020 on the basis of their performance in Merit.
How to apply for NPCIL Apprentice
- First Open Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Official website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
- Go to the Apprentice Recruitment page
- Check for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Apprentice Notification link
- Read the NPCIL Apprentice information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on Apprentice submit button for final submission.
- Save NPCIL Apprentice and take print out for future use.
NPCIL Apprentice Important Links
NPCIL Apprentice 2020 Notification PDF Download: Click Here
NPCIL Apprentice 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
NPCIL Official website: Click Here