MHT CET Result 2022 were released on September 15, 2022. MH CET is a state-level entrance examination administered by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance test cell in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The examination will be administered to shortlist candidates for admission to various UG programs in the fields of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc. Candidates who pass this examination will be admitted to various government and private institutions throughout Maharashtra. This article contains all the information candidates need to know regarding the MH CET Admissions 2022.
MH CET 2022 Notifications – Result Released
The MH CET 2022 result was announced on September 15, 2022. Click Here.
Admission Open 2022
MIT ADT 2022 Application Deadline Approaching APPLY NOW >
MIT WPU 2022 Application Deadline Approaching. APPLY NOW >
LPU Punjab 2022 Application Deadline Approaching. APPLY NOW >
Soon, Chandigarh University 2022 applications will close. APPLY NOW >
MH CET Exam Dates for 2022
Check out the complete MH CET exam schedule for 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Official)|
|Registration starts||10th February 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||15th April 2022|
|Online registration & confirmation of application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||16th April to 11th May 2022|
|Correction facility||23rd June to 30th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||26th July 2022 (PCM group) &|
28th July 2022 (PCB group)
|MH CET 2022 Exam||5th to 11th August (Engineering) and 12th to 20th August 2022 (Agriculture)|
|Answer key releases||1st September 2022|
|Announcement of Result||On 15th September 2022|
|Counselling starts||October 2022|
MHT CET Result 2022
A few weeks after the conclusion of the entrance examination, the result will be announced. The authority will release the results of each exam participant individually via the Internet. Candidates will have access to their results on September 15, 2022.
The MH CET Result will be an important document containing the candidate’s performance on the entrance exam. Candidates must safeguard their results until the admissions process is complete.
MH CET 2022 Admission
After a few weeks from the announcement of results, the admissions process will be conducted by the authority. Every candidate who passed the entrance examination will undergo the counseling procedure administered by the authority. Candidates will be able to register online for the counselling procedure beginning in September/October 2022.
The MH CET Admission procedure will consist of multiple rounds, including registration, choice filling, seat allocation, and reporting. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their performance on the entrance examination.
MH CET 2022 Answer Key
The authority has released the answer key on September 1, 2022. Each candidate’s answer key has been made available in PDF format. Candidates will have access to the answer key via the website of the exam administration.
The MH CET Answer key 2022 includes the correct responses to each question on the entrance exam. With the answer key, candidates will be able to estimate their scores prior to the release of the results.
MH CET 2022 Admit Card
The MH CET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card was issued on the 26th of July 2022 (PCM group) and is available here.
(PCB group) online on July 28, 2022 (PCB group). Only those who successfully registered for the examination have been issued an admission ticket.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering their login information on the authority’s website. On the day of the examination, candidates must bring their admit card, which serves as their ticket into the examination hall.
MH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Below is the complete MH CET exam format:
- Mode of Examination: The MH CET 2022 examination is administered online.
- Only multiple-choice questions will be included on the exam.
- Each examination will contain fifty questions.
- Each section of the exam will be worth 100 points.
- There will be a total of 90 minutes allotted for completing the exam.
- One point will be awarded for every correct response. In the mathematics section, correct answers will be awarded +2 points.
- Negative Marking: The exam will not contain negative marking.
The complete format of the exam questions will be as follows:
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Mark(s) Per Questions||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|11th class||12th class|
MH CET 2022 Syllabus
The following is a subject-by-subject list of the most important MH CET Syllabus 2022 topics:
The curriculum will include 20% weightage of 11th grade and 80% weightage of 12th grade.
Circle, Formulas for Factorization, Relations and Functions, Trigonometry II, Compound Angle Trigonometric Functions, Sets and Sequences, Probability, Straight Line, etc.
Flight in an Airplane, Electrostatics, Gravitation, the Laws of Motion, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, and Semiconductors. Thermal characteristics of matter
Redox chemistry, Some fundamentals of chemistry, Structure of atomic matter, Chemical Interactions, Components of groups 1 and 2. The states of matter include gases and liquids, Hydrocarbons, Adsorption & colloids (Surface Chemistry), The fundamental principles and procedures of organic chemistry
The biology curriculum will cover the following Botany and Zoology topics:
Excretion and Osmoregulation, Biomolecules, Human Nutrition, Respiration and Energy Transfer, and Human Excretion.
MH CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete examination preparation strategies for the MH CET:
- Create a proper study plan and adhere to it religiously.
- Examine the complete course outline and examination format, and then begin your preparations accordingly.
- Participate in the practice exams.
- Solve previous year’s and sample exams to improve your preparation.
- Create the brief notes and thoroughly revise them.
MH CET 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete specifications and instructions for the MH CET 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been modified from February 10 to April 15, 2022.
- The application form can only be submitted online, as the authority cannot provide any other method.
- The application deadline is until 11 May 2022, with a Rs.500/- late fee.
- The process of submitting an Application Form may involve multiple steps, including Registration, Personal/Educational Information, Document Uploading, and Payment.
- Candidates must fill out the application according to the instructions provided; any alterations to the information may result in application rejection.
- The correction facility for editing the application form has been made available to candidates, though it will only be applicable for certain fields.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of their completed application form and receipt of payment for future reference.
Fee for Application:
The Application Form fee must be paid exclusively online. Payment gateways for Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet Banking are available for candidates to pay the application fee.
The following is the Application Fee for every candidate:
Category Fee for Application
- General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates Rs.800/-
- 600 rupees for ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates
MH CET 2022 Qualification Standards
Here are the complete MH CET eligibility requirements for the exam:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate or an equivalent examination from a board that is nationally recognized.
- To be eligible for admission, candidates must have earned a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories).
- Candidates taking the intermediate examination in 2022 are also eligible to apply for admission.