(*अटल पेंशन योजना Yojana*) – APY Atal Pension Scheme 2022 online Apply, Atal Pension yojana application form download, APY eligibility, features, benefits of APY and check online application status of APY at http://www.pfrda.org.in/
Atal Pension Scheme or अटल पेंशन योजना Yojana has been launched by the central government with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the central government government by Arun Jaitley, Nirmala Sitharaman . Arun Jaitley, Nirmala Sitharaman and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the A citizen of India of central government. Under this scheme all Pension Scheme will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on Original launch in 2010-11. Relaunched on 9 May 2015 , Ministry of Finance Ministry will implement this scheme.
Atal Pension Scheme 2022 | Atal Pension Yojana Registration, Eligibility & Benefit
|APY Scheme short Details|
|Scheme Name||Atal Pension|
|Launch date||Original launch in 2010-11. Relaunched on 9 May 2015|
|Application Present Status||Active|
|Scheme Benefit||Pension Scheme|
|Date of Published||03/05/2021|
|Date of Updated||09/01/2022|
About Atal Pension Scheme Details
Update: More than 40 lakh citizens have enrolled for the Atal Pension Yojana in the current fiscal year. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) announced on Tuesday that the Atal Pension Yojana now has over 2.63 crore shareholders.
The Atal Pension Yojana is a government-run pension scheme in India. This system, which replaces the Swavalamban Yojana, was created to provide old-age income protection to unorganized-sector employees. PM Narendra Modi launched the Atal Pension Yojana in Kolkata on May 9, 2015. The programme aims to encourage employees in unorganised industries to save for their future.
Subscribers to the Atal Pension Scheme would receive a fixed minimum monthly pension of Rs.1000/-, Rs.2000/-, Rs.3000/-, Rs.4000/-, and Rs.5000/- based on their contributions. Atal Pension was developed with the aim of providing retirement benefits to unorganised sector employees. They will prepare for their retirement by contributing to this plan.
APY Yojana 2022 – Atal Pension Scheme
|Name of Scheme||APY -Atal Pension|
|in Hindi||अटल पेंशन योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||central government|
|Beneficiaries||A citizen of India|
|Major Benefit||Pension Scheme|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial security to the individuals at the time of retirement.|
|Scheme under||central government|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Year 2015|
|Online application Form Last Date||NA|
Atal Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The subscriber should be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- It is important to have a savings account or to open a new savings account.
- One must have a cell phone number, which must be given when filling out the form.
Who is not entitled for government assistance under the APY?
The government co-contribution benefit under APY is not available to beneficiaries of any statutory social security schemes. Some of the Acts for which no government coordination has been given are mentioned below.
- The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act of 1952 governs the employees’ provident fund.
- Act of 1948 establishing the Coal Mines Provident Fund and other miscellaneous provisions.
- 1966 Simmons Provident Fund Act
- In 1955, the Assam Tea Garden Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions was created.
- Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961, in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Any other type of social security programme that is mandated by law.
- Contribution Chart in APY
Atal Pension yojana Benefits
he Atal Pension Yojana (APY) scheme was announced by the Government of India in the 2015-2016 budget with the purpose of helping individuals who are working in the unorganised sector.
- A pension of up to Rs.5,000 is paid per month
- Tax benefits are provided
- The Indian Government co-contributes towards the scheme
- Risk-free scheme
Key Features of Scheme
- The APY funds are run by Pension Funds appointed by PFRDA in accordance with the government’s investment strategy. The subscriber has no control over the investment strategy or the Pension Fund.
- SMS updates will be sent to APY subscribers on a regular basis with details about their account balance, donation credits, and so on.
- Subscribers will make a request to the affiliated bank for a fixed monthly pension after reaching the age of 60.
- On the due date, the APY module will lift demand, and it will continue to do so until the sum is retrieved from the subscriber’s account.
Contribution Chart for the APY Scheme: Monthly Contributions
|Years Of Contribution||Monthly Pension – ₹ 1,000 | Indicative Return Of Corpus – ₹ 1.70 Lakh||Monthly Pension – ₹ 2,000 | Indicative Return Of Corpus – ₹ 3.40 Lakh||Monthly Pension – ₹ 3,000 | Indicative Return Of Corpus – ₹ 5.10 Lakh||Monthly Pension – ₹ 4,000 | Indicative Return Of Corpus – ₹ 6.80 Lakh||Monthly Pension – ₹ 5,000 | Indicative Return Of Corpus – ₹ 8.50 Lakh|
How to apply APY Scheme Online
- The APY scheme is available at all nationalised banks. Individuals can open an APY account at these banks.
- The account opening forms can also be found on the bank’s websites. Individuals can obtain the application form by downloading it.
- English, Telugu, Tamil, Odia, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, and Bangla are all present in the application form.
- The bank application form must be completed and submitted.
- It is essential to have a valid mobile phone number.
- A photocopy of your Aadhaar card is needed.
How to open Atal Pension Yojana Account?
- Go to any bank where you have a savings account, such as SBI, ICICI, HDFC, or any other.
- Complete the form (download english form or hindi form)
- Make sure you fill out all of the necessary fields.
- Since a mobile number is needed, it must be entered.
- Provide your Aadhar card number in the form if you have one (but its not compulsory)
- You must also have spouse information if necessary, as well as candidate information.
- You will choose the amount of pension you will need in the future, and the bank official will write the appropriate monthly payment on the form based on your selection.
Subscribers should be aware of the following:
If the donation sum is not paid, the following consequences will occur:
- Accounts are frozen after six months.
- Accounts are deactivated after 12 months.
- Account will be closed after 24 months.
- The subscriber must ensure that his or her bank account is sufficiently funded to allow for the automatic debit of donation funds.
How to Fill Atal Pension Yojana Form
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
APY scheme Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Year 2015|
|Online application Form Last Date||NA|
|APY Brochure||Click Here|
|APY Subscriber Information Brochure in Hindi/English||Click Here|
|APY Scheme Details||Click Here|
|APY – Contribution Chart||Click Here|
|Atal Pension Yojana 2022||Official Website|
What is the maximum age for APY?
The minimum age to participate in APY is 18 years old. The maximum age limit for the pension fund is 40 years because one must contribute for a minimum of 20 years and the investment matures when one hits the age of 60.
Is the Atal Pension Yojana a good idea?
The Atal Pension Yojana is beneficial, particularly for those who do not have access to some kind of pension plan. It is simple to function because of the versatile contribution amount and the ability to increase or decrease the contribution amount at any time during the tenure. Furthermore, because of the government’s support, it is a risk-free investment choice.
What documents must I submit to apply for the APY Scheme?
Identity evidence, address proof, and a document with the date of birth are all necessary to apply for the APY scheme. No other documents will be needed if a copy of the Aadhaar card is submitted with the application form.
Who does not qualify for the Atal Pension Yojana?
The Atal Pension Yojana is not available to the following citizens.
- Not a resident of India.
- Individuals under the age of 18 or over the age of 40.
- Individuals with a valid Aadhaar number but no active phone number.
- Individuals that are not covered by a pension plan.
Is it possible to have several pension accounts under the APY plan?
No, under the APY system, you cannot have more than one pension plan.
Each individual has their own APY account.
Is there a tax deduction for APY?
The APY is eligible for tax benefits under Section 80CCD of the Income Tax Act of 1961, which provides a 50,000 tax deduction.
Is it possible to remove funds from APY?
When the recipient hits the age of 60, APY provides a monthly pension. You are not permitted to withdraw any funds from the scheme until you reach the age of eighteen.
How do I fill out an Atal Pension Yojana application?
The form can be downloaded from the NSDL website and filled out in BLOCK LETTERS. The bank will fill out personal information, pension information, offer declarations and authorizations, and the section Acknowledgement – Subscriber Registration for Atal Pension Yojana (APY).