AP ECET Notification 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the ECET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh. The ECET Notification 2020 is available in the month of 05 March 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
AP ECET Notification 2020
New Update: AP ECET Online Registration Started On 05 March 2020. Check all the details regarding the Andhra Pradesh ECET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their ECET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
AP ECET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Admission Courses||BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy|
|Notification Release Date||05 March 2020|
|Application Opening Date||05 March 2020|
|Application Closing Date||02 April 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||02 April 2020|
|Admit Card Date||23rd April 2020|
|Exam Date||30th April 2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education APSCHE has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy Courses. Students who have completed their 3-year B.Sc Degree from recognized board are eligible to apply this Andhra Pradesh ECET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
AP ECET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the AP ECET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the ECET Eligibility Criteria.
- Indian National candidates are eligible.
- No age limit.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under ECET exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their 3-year B.Sc Degree exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this ECET.
Age Limit Criteria (as on 2020)
Candidates applying for ECET Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age 18 Years.
- Candidates must have Maximum age 22 Years.
- The application fee for ECET is Rs. 550/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 550 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
AP ECET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for AP ECET 2020:
|ECET 2020 Notification Release||05 March 2020|
|ECET Online Application Form Date||05 March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||02 April 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||02 April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/||9th April 2020|
|Starting of Application correction||13th – 15th April 2020|
|AP ECET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||23rd April 2020|
|ECET 2020 Exam Date||30th April 2020|
|AP ECET Results||11th May 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||1st May 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||4th May 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||18th May 2020|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||4th week of June 2020|
Procedure of ECET 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the AP ECET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) at sche.ap.gov.in.
- ECET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Andhra Pradesh ECET application form 2020 has been released from 05 March 2020.
- Fill the ECET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
AP ECET Notification Important Links
- AP ECET 2020 Notification: Click Here
- Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
AP ECET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the ECET 2020 Notification?
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE officials will release the Notification in the month of April 2020.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Exam Date 2020?
30th April 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of ECET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 has been started from 05 March 2020.
What is Andhra Pradesh ECET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed 3-year B.Sc Degree from a recognized board are eligible to fill ECET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of ECET?
Answer: The Application fee of ECET is General/ OBC: 550 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 550 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of ECET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of ECET 2020 will be conducted on 30th April 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.