Download PDF of UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers: This article has the pdf files for the UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers. Most of the time, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) officers plan to hold the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam at different exam centres on the dates that are set. So, look here for the Indian Economic Service question paper from last year. IES and ISS Examination Question Papers can be used to start preparing for the UPSC IES ISS Written Test by those who have applied. From this page, job seekers can learn about the UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern and UPSC IES ISS Model Papers. So, to help you prepare for the test, we suggest that you download the UPSC Previous Papers for IES and ISS Exams.
UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers PDF
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of The Exam||Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
UPSC Exam Pattern 2022 – Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service
When getting ready for the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam, the UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern is very important. Because of this, we put IES and ISS Test Patterns in this section.
Indian Economic Service UPSC Test Pattern (IES)
- Written Exam has multiple-choice questions from General English, General Studies, General Economics-I, General Economics-II, General Economics-III, and Indian Economics.
- Each of General English and General Studies is worth 100 points, and you have 3 hours to finish them (for each).
- Each of General Economics-I, General Economics-II, General Economics-III, and Indian Economics has a time limit of 3 hours and 200 marks (for each).
- If you give the wrong answer, you will lose 1/3 of a point.
The format of the UPSC Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exam
- There are both multiple-choice and descriptive questions on the written test.
- There are questions from General English, General Studies, Statistics-I, Statistics-II, Statistics-III, and Statistics-IV.
- The first two subjects are worth 100 points each, and the rest are worth 200 points (for each).
- Each paper in General English, General Studies, Statistics-III (Descriptive), and Statistics-IV is given 3 hours (Descriptive).
- Statistics-I (Objective) and Statistics-II (Objective) each have 2 hours of time (for each).
- For a wrong answer, you lose a third of a mark.
Download PDFs of last year’s UPSC IES ISS question papers
From this section, applicants can download UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. Also, start getting ready for the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam right away.
|UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers|