UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2021, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2021 Download Check UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern, UPPSC Selection Process 2021.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) publishes the UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern on its website after publishing an official notification. In order to perform well in the written exam, candidates must be familiar with the Veterinary Medical Officer and MO (Allopathy) Syllabus and Exam Pattern. This will have a direct impact on how well they perform in the written exam. Here are some of the most important points from the UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Examination Pattern.
- The UPPSC Medical Officer Exam 2021 will be divided into two stages: a written exam (if the number of candidates exceeds a certain threshold) and an interview.
- The written test is expected to consist of 150 multiple-choice questions that must be completed in 120 minutes or less.
- The written exam will be conducted using optical mark recognition (OMR).
- Take a look at the UPPSC Medical Officer Salary in greater detail here.
Candidate’s exam strategy should be developed in accordance with the detailed UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern, which are specified in the official notification
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern 2021
UPPSC has been recently released the notification for the recruitment of 972 Medical Officer on 23.11.2021. The written examination will be conducted on To be Notified. Candidates can check further details UPPSC Community Health Officer the official website portal of the UPPSC is https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the syllabus for the Medical Officer. The candidates can download the syllabus from the link provided. In this post we discuss on each and every topics like total number of marks, the scheme of the test, topics that are covered for the exam, etc.
About UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2021 | UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Interview|
|Job Location||UP State Govt Jobs|
UPPSC Medical Officer written exam
UPPSC Medical Officer Selection Process is mainly based on Written Exam. Written Test for the above positions is conducted on To be Notified. Candidates satisfying the prescribed qualification criteria based on their online application data will be shortlisted for the Test.
UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Syllabus for Written Test will cover questions on General Studies and Veterinary Medical Officer/ Medical Officer Allopathy Subjects . Below we enclosed the detailed topics. Candidates who are preparing for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment can follow the below UPPSC Syllabus and UPPSC Exam Pattern. This might be very useful to the people who are preparing for the UPPSC Exam.
UPPSC Medical Officer Selection Procedure:
Candidate will be selected based on Written Exam,Interview
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern
|S.NO.||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|2.||Veterinary Medical Officer/ Medical Officer Allopathy Subjects||120||120|
- The objective type questions will be the only ones on the OMR-based screening test.
- There will be a total of 150 marks available for questions.
- For the exam, you will have 120 minutes to complete it (2 hours).
- Every correct response earns you one point.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.33 points will be deducted from your final score.
- Questions that are not attempted will receive no points at all.
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2021
Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the UPPSC MO Syllabus in order to be considered for selection. The UPPSC Medical Officer exam will be easier for them to prepare for as a result of this. There are two subjects that must be studied. Professional Subjects/Medical Officer General Studies and Medical Officer Professional Subjects/Medical Officer (Allopathy). You can find the complete syllabus here.
UPPSC Medical Officer General Studies Syllabus
UPPSC MO General Studies consists of all those topics that are related to the Indian Politics, Economy, Sports, Agriculture and other. Have a look at the entire topics under General studies.
- Indian Economy and Social Development
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Agriculture
- General Science
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Polity and Governance
Check previous years UPPSC Medical Officer Cut Off here.
UPPSC Medical Officer (Allopathy) Syllabus
Allopathy is a modern age medicine for treatment. Candidates opted for Allopathy Medical Officer must know the topic that can be asked in the examination that consists of pathology, surgery, General medicines, pediatrics and others. Candidates have to be thorough with such topics when appearing for the examination.
- O & G
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
- Community Medicine
Know the process to download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card here!
UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Syllabus
The Veterinary Medical Officer professional subjects consist of few sections that are mentioned below along with the topics that hold more weightage.
- Mental/ Reasoning ability : Cubes and Dice, Visual Memory, Number Ranking, Alphabet Series, Decision Making, Analogies, Problem Solving, Mirror Images, Judgment, Arrangements, Arithmetical Reasoning, Directions, Number Series, Blood Relations, Syllogistic Reasoning, Clocks & Calendars, Embedded Figure, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Series, etc.
- Chemistry : Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers, Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics, Quantum Chemistry, Natural Products and Drugs, Nuclear Chemistry, Poisons and Pesticides, Electrochemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods, Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Forensic Science : Organic analysis, Tool marks, Explosives, Fundamentals of photography, Crime Scene examinations, Fire and arson, Physical evidence, Forensic Science, Toxicology, Broken glass, Foot and tire impressions, Instrumental methods of inorganic analysis.
- Biology : Biochemical and Molecular Techniques, Physical / Biological Anthropology, Fundamentals of Anthropology, Chemistry of Biomolecules.
UPPSC Medical Officer Preparation Tips
Below are some of the Basic tips to prepare for the UP Public Service Commission Medical Officer post that can help candidates prepare for the exam.
- Go through the exam pattern of UPPSC MO.
- Make notes of revised topics.
- Make a time table for self-study
- Attend online series of Mock Tests
- Make notes on the difficult topics and work on it
- Solve previous year question papers
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Where to download UPPSC Medical Officer syllabus 2021?
Answer: From our website careerswave.in, you can download the UPPSC Medical Officer syllabus 2021.
Question: What are UPPSC Medical Officer exam dates 2021?
Answer: UPPSC Medical Officer exam date is mentioned in hall ticket.
Question: What is the UPPSC Medical Officer exam pattern?
Answer: We have uploaded UPPSC Medical Officer exam pattern 2021.
We had provided all information about the Latest UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and exam pattern 2021 shared throughout this article. For more such syllabus, Students always check our site i.e. FresherWave.