UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus 2020, Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission Forest Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 Download Check UKSSSC Forest Inspector Exam Pattern, UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process 2020.
Candidates who are searching for Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission Forest Inspector Syllabus 2020 can get the complete details. If you prepare well, first you have to proper understanding of the exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern this will help you more chance to get a job in this recruitment.
UKSSSC has been recently released the notification for the recruitment of 316 Forest Inspector vacancies. The written examination will be conducted on April-2020. Candidates can check further details UKSSSC Forest Inspector the official website portal of the Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is http://sssc.uk.gov.in/.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Exam syllabus 2020
Organization Name : Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Name of Post: Forest Inspector
Total Posts: 316
Selection Process: Written Exam
Job Location: State
Official Website: http://sssc.uk.gov.in/
Selection Process for UK Forest Inspector Exam 2020
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Exam Pattern
✏ Type of Exam – objective Type.
✏ Total Number of Mark – 100 Marks.
✏ Subjects – Science & Agriculture.
✏ Each Question – One Marks
✏ Negative Marking – ¼ Marks.
✏ Exam Time Duration – 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus 2019-20 For General Science
- Control and Coordination in Plant
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant.
- Excretory system in Humans
- Respiration and Excretion in plants
- Plant tissue
- Human Circulatory system.
- The Heart.
- Plant Morphology
- Structure of Plant and Animal Cell
- Classification of Plant Kingdom
- The transport system in Plant.
- Cell: Structure and Functions.
- Mode of Nutrition in Plant.
- Composition of Blood.
- Functions of Blood
- Asexual Reproduction in Plants.
- Plant Hormones
- Classification of Organisms.
- The Cell: The foundation of all living things.
- The five kingdoms of life
- Plant Diseases
- Cell Division
- Food and Nutrition.
- Human Diseases.
- Nutrition in Animal.
- Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Control and Coordination in Human.
- Human Reproductive system.
- Human Digestive system
- Respiratory system in Humans.
- Sexual Reproduction in Animal.
- Respiration in Animals.
- Mode of Nutrition in Animal.
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity.
- Surface Tension
- Units & Dimensions
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Scientific Instruments.
- The four fundamental forces
- The kinetic theory of matter
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- The Human eye and Defects
- Static Electricity
- Nuclear fission and fusion
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Sound Wave
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Acids, Base, and Salts
- Behavior of Gases
- Metals and Non-metals
- Matter and its state
- List of important Drugs and Chemicals
- Periodic Classification of Element.
- Concepts of the pH scale
- Carbon and it’s Compound
- Atomic Structure
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus 2020 for Agriculture
- Soil Preparation
- Seed and Sowing
- Definition and Scope of Agronomy
- Threshing and Storage
- Mixed and Inter-cropping
- Harvesting, Processing, and Yield
- Soils – Origin and Classification
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil
- Nutrient Management
- Plant Protection Management
- Essential Nutrients – Nitrogen, Phosphorous Manure and Fertilizers
- Cultivation of Common crops
- Classification of Field Crops
- General Principles of Crop Production
- Climate Soil
- Water management and Potassium
- Measurement of Water discharge
- Seed rate, Time and Method of sowing
- Maura and fertilizer
- Weed Controls
- Insect Pests and Diseases
- Organic and inorganic Fertilizers
- Prevention of loss of Water
- Prevention of formation of alkaline and acidic soils and their management
- Different Methods of irrigation
- Disadvantages of excess moisture
- Effects of Fertilizers on crops and soil
- FYM and green managing
- Water requirement of crops
- Use of fertilizers
- Pruning and training of fruit plants
- Production techniques of plantation crops
- Manure and fertilizer for horticultural crops
- Irrigation for horticultural crops
- Practices involved in the production of fruits
- time and method of sowing for horticultural crops
- Diseases and Pests and their control for major vegetables
- Classification of vegetables and fruits
- Study of horticultural crops
- Suitability for different regions for horticultural crops
- Fruit drop
- Polyembryony, Parthenocarpy, and incompatibility
- Water lifting devices
- Discharge, command area cost of different system
- Soil preparation
- Methods of plowing
- Need for tillage
- Kinds of tillage
- Properties of the factor of production
- Plows management & cost
- Type of Iron and steel, plastic, wood, and tin used in agricultural implements & their forms and properties
- Study of different types of plows
- Selection of prime movers
- Relative prices and standard of living
- Cooperation – meaning, principles of cooperation
- Introductory agricultural economics – meaning and scope
- Production – meaning, factors of production such as land, labor, capital, and management
- Agriculture place in five-year plans
- Extension education, teaching, and learning
- Extension and rural development programs
- National demonstration
- Land development banks
- Mechanical power transmission through belts
- Pullies and gears
- Law of returns
- Intensive and extensive agriculture
- Jawahar Rojgar Yojana
- Law of demand
- Differential and final drive
- Factors affecting the quantity and chemical composition of milk
- Classification of common feeds and fodders
- Low-cost balanced feeds
- Processing of milk for filtration, clarification, bactofugation, standardization, homogenization
- Indigenous Milk products
- The antigens, antibiotics, antiseptics, disinfectants
- Operation flood
- Anatomy and Physiology of cow and buffalo
- Characteristics of good milch buffalo and cow, bulls and bullocks
- Milk and its synthesis in mammary glands
- Other milk products
- Cream separation – centrifugation
- Care and management of the pregnant cow
- Poultry management
- Study of major breeds of cow, goat, sheep, poultry, buffalo, and pig
- Milk and milk products
- Common medicines and vaccines used in treatment/ prevention and control of animal diseases
- Handling of animals for treatment
- Identification of Adult rated milk
- Importance of farm’s livestock and poultry in agriculture and Indian economy
- Pathogenesis disease and vaccination
- Composition of milk of different species and colostrum
- Details composition and physio-chemical properties of cow and buffalo’s milk
- Principles of the feeding of various classes of livestock and poultry
- Evaluation of energy and protein value of feed
- Processing methods of animal feedstuffs
- Celan milk production and maintenance of hygiene
- Linkage and Crossing over types
- Mechanism and significance
- Mendel’s Law’s of heredity
- Mean as measures of central tendency
- Chemistry of carbohydrates
- Population’s improvement
- Mass selection
- recurrent selection
- Nucleic acid as genetic material – structure, replication, genetic code and translation
- Mutation – spontaneous and induced
- Breeding cross-pollinated crops mass selection
- Chromosomal theory of inheritance
- general introduction to Phylum Arthropoda
- Class Insecta
- Mode of cross-pollinated crops
- Meiosis and mitosis
- Bulk and back cross methods
- Plant diseases classification according to cause and occurrence
- Diagnostic characters of the following genera
- Photoperiodism and verbalization
- Insect Anatomy: Digestive, Excretory, Reproductive, Circulatory, Respiratory and Nervous systems of grasshopper
- Plant Introduction and exploration
- Breeding self-pollinated crops
- The basic concept of Integrated Pest Management
- Mammalian Safety Ratio
- Preliminary knowledge of pesticide use hazards
- Plant Pathogens
- Sex chromosomes and its determination in human and drosophila
- Plant growth substances
Physical Measurement Test
|Male||163 cm||Expansion of 5 cm|
|Gender||Height For ST & Gorkha, Nepali, Assamese, Ladakhi, Sikkim, Bhutan, Garwal, Kumaunity, Nage and Arunachal Pradesh Lahul & Spiti and Meghalaya|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Event||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Race||25 Km must be completed in 4 Hours||14Km must be completed in 4 Hours|