TS PGECET Syllabus PDF 2020 and Exam pattern available here. Recently Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) released lastest Telangana PGECET Syllabus 2020 pdf on official website @ tsche.ac.in. Candidates can download Telangana PGECET Syllabus at free of cost. You can also get the latest Telangana PGECET entrance exam Pattern 2020 in this page. This exam is carried out you to provide admissions into various universities, colleges or institution.
TS PGECET Syllabus and PGECET Exam Pattern
Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in the Telangana PGECET entrance exam. Every year the authority of Telangana State Council Of Higher Education will conduct the test and there is a huge competition, the perfect preparation is very essential to crack PGECET exam. Telangana PGECET Exam for the Academic year 2020-21 is going to be conducted from May 2020. If you are planning to attend TS PGECET syllabus the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. This syllabus is based on Degree. Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana PGECET Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2020 and Prepare well for the TS PGECET 2020 Exam.
Telangana PGECET Entrance Exam Syllabus Details
|Conducting Authority Name||Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|PGECET Entrance Exam Name||Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET )|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|PGECET Courses Offered||M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch.|
|PGECET Notification Released Date||Released|
|PGECET Application Apply Start Date||12 March 2020|
|Exam Date||28th to 31st May 2020|
|PGECET Hall Ticket or Admit Card Released Date||May 2020|
|PGECET Official Website||tsche.ac.in|
How to Download TS PGECET Syllabus PDF
- Visit the website of the Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) that is tsche.ac.in.
- Search for syllabus 2020.
- Next, click on the link and download PGECET syllabus.
- Take a print out and prepare well accordingly syllabus.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2020
Students must have the knowledge of exam pattern of TS PGECET 2020 along with the syllabus to know about the type of questions, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the Telangana PGECET Exam Pattern 2020 and be prepared for the Exam.
- Mode of Exam: The entrance test will be conducted in online mode i.e. computer based test (CBT).
- Shifts: The exam will be conducted in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: Total time of 2 hours (120 minutes) will be allotted to attempt the question paper.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will contain 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions in TS PGECET.
- Language: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this examination.
|Language of the Question Paper||English only|
|Exam Topics||Technical Subject Questions|
|Duration of the examination||2 hours|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice objective type questions|
TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Here in this section, we have given TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 in a Pdf. The Syllabus of PGECET 2020 contain various topics from Degree level. Therefore, all the candidates can download subject wise, topics wise, and sub topics wise in PDF format also.
Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus and Numerical methods.
- Flight Mechanics: Atmosphere, Airplane Performance, Static stability and Dynamic stability.
- Space Dynamics: Central force motion, determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and Orbit transfer.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Airfoils and wings, Viscous Flows, Compressible Flows, Wind Tunnel Testing, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Stress and Strain, Propulsion, Turbo machinery and Aerothermodynamics of non-rotating propulsion components.
Syllabus for Architecture and Planning (AR):
Some major topics are City planning, Housing, Landscape Design, Computer Aided Design, Environmental Studies in Building Science, Visual & Urban Design, History of Architecture, Development of Contemporary Architecture, Building Services, Building Construction & Management, Materials & Structural Systems, Planning Theory, Techniques of Planning, Traffic & Transportation Planning, Infrastructure, Services & Amenities and Development Administration & Management.
Syllabus for Bio-Medical Engineering:
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential and Integral Calculus, Partial and Total Differentials, Composite Functions, Systems of Linear Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Rank, Cramer’s Rule, Differential Equations, Homogeneous and Non Homogeneous, Power Series, Theory of Complex Variables, Cauchy-Reimann Equations, Cauchy’s Residue Theorem, Singular Points, Evaluation of Residues, Probability, Conditional Probability, Probability Density Function, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation, Random Variables, Uniform, Normal, Exponential, Poisson and Binomial Distributions.
- Biomedical Engineering: Bioelectricity, Medical Instrumentation and Equipment, Biomechanics and Biomaterials, Biomedical Signal Processing and Imaging, Biological Control Systems.
- Electronic Engineering: Electronic Devices and Circuits, Pulse and Digital Circuits, Signals and Systems.
- Electrical Engineering: Topological Description of a Network, KVL, KCL, Mesh and Nodal Analysis, First and Second Order Circuits, RL, RC and RLC Circuits, Laplace-Transform Method of Solution, Network Theorems, Electrical Machines, Three Phase and Single Phase Induction Motors Principles Control Systems.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: Bridges and Potentiometers, PMMC, Dynamo Meter and Induction Type Instruments. Measurement of Voltage, Current, Power, Energy and Power Factor, Instrument Transformers, Digital Voltmeters and Multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency Measurement, Transducers.
Syllabus for Bio-Technology (BT):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Genetics, Process Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Plant & Animal Biotechnology, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Recombinant DNA Technology, and Bioinformatics.
Syllabus for Chemical Engineering (CH):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex variables, Probability & Statistics, Differential Calculus and Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering: Process Calculations & Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Fluid Mechanics & Mechanical Operations, Instrumentation & Process Control, Plant Design and Economics and Chemical Technology.
Syllabus for Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, and Probability.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Computer Organization & Architecture, Programming & Data Structures, Digital Logic, Algorithms, Compiler Design, Operating System, Theory of Computation, Databases and Software Engineering.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering (CE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex Variables, Probability & Statistics, Numerical Methods and Engineering Mechanics.
- Structural Engineering: Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures and Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering Transportation Engineering: Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation, Water requirements, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering and Surveying.
Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex variables, Calculus, Differential equations, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Electronic Devices, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Communications, and Electromagnetics.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex Variables, Transforms, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Electrical Engineering: Electric Circuits & Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical & Electronic Measurements, Analog & Digital Electronics, Power Electronics & Drives, and Utilization.
Syllabus for Environmental Management (EM):
These topics include ecology & Environment, Microbiology, Environmental Chemistry, Geospatial technology, Pollution Control Engineering, Elementary Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science, Fundamentals of Surface hydrology and Fundamentals of Ground water hydrology.
Syllabus for Food Technology (FT):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Food chemistry: Carbohydrates-Structure & functional properties of mono, cellulose, pectin substances and dietary fiber, etc.
- Nutrition: Essential amino acids, Balanced diet, Fatty acids, Role of minerals in nutrition, etc.
- Food microbiology: Characteristics of microorganisms-Morphology, Spores, and vegetative cells, Growth and death kinetics, etc.
- Biotechnology: Fermented food-Buttermilk, Cheese, Yoghurt, Sausage, etc.
- Food Technology:Cereals, pulses and oil seed, Fruits, vegetables and plantation crops, etc.
- Food Engineering: Fluid mechanics and Food Quality & Standards, etc.
Syllabus for Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables and Probability & Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering & Geo Informatics :Continents Earth composition, Rocks, Kinds of rocks, surveying methods, etc.
- Programming in C: variables, data types, expressions, control structures, arrays, pointers, etc.
Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering (EI):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits & Measurement Systems, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement & Industrial Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Control Systems and Process Control and Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Syllabus for Metallurgy (MT):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Vector Calculus, Differential equations, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Thermodynamics & Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (ME):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex Variables, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations and Machine Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, and Applications.
- Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Metal Forming, Joining Process, Machining & Machine Tool Operations, Metrology & Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning & Control, Inventory Control and Operations Research.
Syllabus for Nano Technology (NT):
Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Material, Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer, Elements of Material Science, Metallurgical Thermodynamics and Advanced Material Science.
Syllabus for Pharmacy (PY):
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry: Sources of crude drugs of natural origin & their classification, plant growth regulators, General method of extraction, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, and Inorganic Pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutics: Physical pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology and Bio pharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics.
- Pharmacology: General pharmacological principle, Clinical Pharmacy, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance: Concepts of qualitative & quantitative analysis, oxidation-reduction, Forensic pharmacy, etc.
We provided total information about the Latest Telangana PGECET syllabus and exam pattern 2020. For more such detailed information, Students always check our site fresherwave.com.