LAWCET Syllabus PDF 2020 and Exam pattern available here. Recently Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) (Osmania University, Hyderabad) released lastest Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2020 pdf on official website @ tsche.ac.in. Candidates can download Telangana LAWCET Syllabus at free of cost. You can also get the latest Telangana LAWCET entrance exam Pattern 2020 in this page. This exam is carried out you to provide admissions into various universities, colleges or institution.
LAWCET Syllabus and LAWCET Exam Pattern
Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in the Telangana LAWCET entrance exam. Every year the authority of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the test and there is a huge competition, the perfect preparation is very essential to crack LAWCET exam. Telangana LAWCET Exam for the Academic year 2020-21 is going to be conducted from 27th May 2020. If you are planning to attend LAWCET syllabus the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. This syllabus is based on LLB (3 years): graduation degree and LLB (5 years): 12th. Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2020 and Prepare well for the LAWCET 2020 Exam.
Telangana LAWCET Entrance Exam Syllabus Details
|Conducting Authority Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) (Osmania University, Hyderabad)|
|LAWCET Entrance Exam Name||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET )|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|LAWCET Courses Offered||LL.B and LLM|
|LAWCET Notification Released Date||2nd March 2020|
|LAWCET Application Apply Start Date||6th March 2020|
|Exam Date||27th May 2020|
|LAWCET Hall Ticket or Admit Card Released Date||21st May 2020|
|LAWCET Official Website||tsche.ac.in|
How to Download LAWCET Syllabus PDF
- Visit the website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) (Osmania University, Hyderabad) that is tsche.ac.in.
- Search for syllabus 2020.
- Next, click on the link and download LAWCET syllabus.
- Take a print out and prepare well accordingly syllabus.
LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Students must have the knowledge of exam pattern of LAWCET 2020 along with the syllabus to know about the type of questions, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the Telangana LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020 and be prepared for the Exam.
- Examination Mode: computer based mode.
- Duration:Total 90 minutes
- Language: English & Telugu or English & Urdu.
- Type of Questions:Multiple choice questions.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking
|Part A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|Total||3 sections||120 Questions||120 Marks|
LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Here in this section, we have given LAWCET Syllabus 2020 in a Pdf. The Syllabus of LAWCET 2020 contain various topics from LLB (3 years): graduation degree and LLB (5 years): 12th level. Therefore, all the candidates can download subject wise, topics wise, and sub topics wise in PDF format also.
Part – A:
Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability
General Knowledge section will include questions from:
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc.
Mental Ability will include questions from:
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Series
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood Relationships
- Routes & Networks
- Verbal Series
- Alphabet Test
- Symbols and Notations
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
Part – B:
Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs
Current Affairs will include questions from:
- Awards and Achievements
- Scientific Discoveries and Inventions
- And further topics of relevance
Part – C:
Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law
The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India, on the Part of the Student is assumed.
Aptitude for the Study of Law will include questions from:
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes and Torts:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Other Law:
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005
We provided total information about the Latest Telangana LAWCET syllabus and exam pattern 2020. For more such detailed information, Students always check our site fresherwave.com.