Kerala KEAM Syllabus PDF 2020 and Exam pattern available here. Recently CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala) released lastest Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2020 pdf on official website @ cee-kerala.org. Candidates can download Kerala KEAM Syllabus at free of cost. You can also get the latest Kerala KEAM entrance exam Pattern 2020 in this page. This exam is carried out you to provide admissions into various universities, colleges or institution.
Kerala KEAM Syllabus and KEAM Exam Pattern
Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in the Kerala KEAM entrance exam. Every year the authority of CEE Government Of Kerala will conduct the test and there is a huge competition, the perfect preparation is very essential to crack KEAM exam. Kerala KEAM Exam for the Academic year 2020-21 is going to be conducted from 21st April 2020. If you are planning to attend Kerala KEAM syllabus the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. This syllabus is based on 12th. Here in our site, we are providing the Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2020 and Prepare well for the Kerala KEAM 2020 Exam.
Kerala KEAM Entrance Exam Syllabus Details
|Conducting Authority Name||CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|KEAM Entrance Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM )|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|KEAM Courses Offered||Professional Degree Courses like Engineering, BDS, MBBS, Ayurveda|
|KEAM Notification Released Date||1st Feb 2020|
|KEAM Application Apply Start Date||1st February 2020|
|Exam Date||20th and 21st April 2020|
|KEAM Hall Ticket or Admit Card Released Date||10th April 2020|
|KEAM Official Website||cee-kerala.org|
How to Download Kerala KEAM Syllabus PDF
- Visit the website of the CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala) that is cee-kerala.org.
- Search for syllabus 2020.
- Next, click on the link and download KEAM syllabus.
- Take a print out and prepare well accordingly syllabus.
Kerala KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
Students must have the knowledge of exam pattern of Kerala KEAM 2020 along with the syllabus to know about the type of questions, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the Kerala KEAM Exam Pattern 2020 and be prepared for the Exam.
- Number of Papers: 2 papers for engineering
- Language: English language only
- Papers: Paper 1 will be for Physics & Chemistry and Paper 2 will be for Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in each paper of engineering
- Question Paper Type: objective type questions. Total five optional answers will be provided for each question like (A, B, C, D or E)
- Subjects: For engineering, paper-1 will consist of Physics and Chemistry while paper-2 will be of Mathematics
- Mode of Exam: OMR answer sheet
- Duration: Total 150 minutes
- Total Marks: 480 marks
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided in response to every correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted
|Stream||Papers and Subjects||Duration||Number of Questions|
|For Engineering||Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry||Each paper will be for 2½ hour (150 minutes).||Each paper will consist of 120 questions.|
|Paper 2: Mathematics|
Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2020 PDF
Here in this section, we have given Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2020 in a Pdf. The Syllabus of KEAM 2020 contain various topics from 12th level. Therefore, all the candidates can download subject wise, topics wise, and sub topics wise in PDF format also.
The syllabus of KEAM consists of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- Introduction & Management
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solid & Fluids
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matters & Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids & Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication Devices
- Basic Concepts & Atomic Structure: Laws of chemical combination, Atomic Structure.
- Bonding & Molecular Structure
- States of Matters: Gaseous state, Liquid State, Solid State.
- Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen: Classifications of Element & Hydrogen.
- S-Block Elements & Principles of Metallurgy: Alkali metals, Alkaline earth metals, Principles of metallurgy.
- P-Block Elements: General characteristics of p-block elements, Boron, Silica, Group 18 elements, xenon.
- D- and F- Block Elements: d-Block elements, f-Block elements: Lanthanides & Actinides.
- Thermodynamics: System and surrounding, First law of thermodynamics, second law of thermodynamics.
- Chemical Equilibrium: Physical and chemical equilibria, Equilibria involving chemical systems, Concepts of acids and bases.
- Solutions: Types of solutions, Colligative properties.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry: Oxidation and reduction, Faraday’s laws of electrolysis, Corrosion and its prevention.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Co-ordination Compounds & Organometallic
- Basic Principles, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons: Alkanes and cycloalkanes, Alkenes and alkynes, Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Organic Reaction Mechanism: Electronic displacement in a covalent bond, Common types of organic reactions.
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Algebra: Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Number, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Linear Inequations, Mathematical Logic & Boolean Algebra.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry Functions & Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Geometry: Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Lines, and Family of lines, Circles and Family of circles, Conic sections, Vector, Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Statistics: Statistics and probability.
- Calculus: Functions, Limit & Continuity, Differentiation, Application of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations.
We provided total information about the Latest Kerala KEAM syllabus and exam pattern 2020. For more such detailed information, Students always check our site fresherwave.com.