CG PET Syllabus PDF 2020 and Exam pattern available here. Recently Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) released lastest Chhattisgarh PET Syllabus 2020 pdf on official website @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates can download Chhattisgarh PET Syllabus at free of cost. You can also get the latest Chhattisgarh PET entrance exam Pattern 2020 in this page. This exam is carried out you to provide admissions into various universities, colleges or institution.
CG PET Syllabus and PET Exam Pattern
Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in the Chhattisgarh PET entrance exam. Every year the authority of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct the test and there is a huge competition, the perfect preparation is very essential to crack PET exam. Chhattisgarh PET Exam for the Academic year 2020-21 is going to be conducted from 8th May 2020. If you are planning to attend CG PET syllabus the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. This syllabus is based on 12th. Here in our site, we are providing the Chhattisgarh PET Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2020 and Prepare well for the CG PET 2020 Exam.
Chhattisgarh PET Entrance Exam Syllabus Details
|Conducting Authority Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|PET Entrance Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (PET )|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|PET Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|PET Notification Released Date||March 2020|
|PET Application Apply Start Date||17th March 2020|
|Exam Date||8th May 2020|
|PET Hall Ticket or Admit Card Released Date||28th April 2020|
|PET Official Website||vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
How to Download CG PET Syllabus PDF
- Visit the website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) that is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Search for syllabus 2020.
- Next, click on the link and download PET syllabus.
- Take a print out and prepare well accordingly syllabus.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2020
Students must have the knowledge of exam pattern of CG PET 2020 along with the syllabus to know about the type of questions, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the Chhattisgarh PET Exam Pattern 2020 and be prepared for the Exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
CG PET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Here in this section, we have given CG PET Syllabus 2020 in a Pdf. The Syllabus of PET 2020 contain various topics from 12th level. Therefore, all the candidates can download subject wise, topics wise, and sub topics wise in PDF format also.
- Units and dimensions, Fundamental and derived units, Dimensional analysis, S.I. Units.
Force & Laws of Motion:
- Force and inertia, Newton”s law of motion, Conservation of momentum and energy Static and Kinetic friction, Uniform Circular motion.
- Linear motion in one and two dimensions, Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, General relation among position and velocity, Uniform circulation motion.
Rotational Motion & Moment of Inertia:
- Rigid body rotation, couple, torque, angular momentum conservation of its momentum, Moment of inertia, theorems of parallel and perpendicular axis, (Moment of inertia of uniform ring, disc thin rod and cylinder only).
Work, Energy & Power:
- Work done by force, energy, power, Elastic collisions, Potential energy, Gravitational potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy, Potential energy of a spring.
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation, motion of satellites, escape velocity, Synchronous satellite and polar satellite.
Properties of Solid & Fluids:
- Elasticity, Hook’s law, Young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy and surface tension, fluid pressure, atmospheric pressure, viscosity of fluids, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, kinetic energy and temperature.
- Periodic motion, simple harmonic motion, Oscillations in spring, Laws of simple pendulum.
- Transverse and longitudinal wave motion, Speed of sound, principle of super position, progressive and stationary waves, beats and Doppler effect.
- Wave nature of light, Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light, Reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, Lenses, mirror and lens formulae, Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission specoa, Optical instruments. The human eye, defects of vision, magnification and resolving power of telescope and microscope.
- Bar magnet, lines of force, torque on a bar magnet due to magnetic field, earth’s magnetic field, tangent galvanometer, vibration magnetometer, Paramagnetic, di magnetic and ferromagnetic substances.
Coulomb’s law of electrostatics, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point charge, dipole, dipole field, Guass’s law in simple geometric. Electrostatic potential, capacitance, parallel plate and spherical capacitors, capacitors in series and parallel, and energy of a capacitor.
- Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws, resistances in series and parallel, temperature dependence of resistance, wheat stone bridge, and potentiometer. Measurement of voltages and currents.
Heat & Thermodynamics:
- Heat, Temperature, Thermometers, Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure, Mechanical equivalent of heat isothermal and adiabatic processes.
- Heat conduction in one dimension. Convection and radiation, Stefan’s law and Newton’s law of cooling, Zeroth, First and Second law of thermodynamics.
Effect of Electric Current:
- Magnetic thermal and chemical effect of current, Electric power heating effects of currents, chemical effects and law of electrolysis, thermoelectricity, Biot-Savart law, Magnetic fields due to a straight wire, circular loop and solenoid. Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force), Magnetic moment of a current loop. effect of a uniform magnetic field of a current loop, forces between two currents; moving galvanometer, ammeter and voltmeter.
Electron, Photon & Radio Activity:
- ‘e” and ‘elm” for an electron, photon, Einstein’s photoelectric equation, photocells.
- Bohr model of the atom, Hydrogen spectrum, Composition of nucleus, atomic masses and isotopes, radioactivity, laws of radioactive decay, decay constant, half-life and mean life, Mass-energy relation, fission, X-Ray : properties and uses.
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current:
- Magnetic flux, Electromagnetic induction induced emf Faraday’s law, Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance, Alternating currents impendence and reactance growth and decay of current in L-R circuit, elementary idea of dynamo and transformer
CG PET 2020 Chemistry Syllabus:
Physical Chemistry Syllabus:
- Constitution of nucleus: Bohr’s atom model: quantum numbers aufbau principle electronic configuration of elements (up to-Kr): De-Broglie relation, shapes of orbital.
- Modes of expressing concentrations of solutions: Types of solutions, Raoults law of colligative properties, non-ideal solution, and abnormal molecular weights.
- Crystal lattices, unit cells, Structure of ionic compounds close packed structure, Ionic radii, imperfections (Point defects): properties of solids.
- Electrovalent covalent and co-valent bonds, hybridization (sp): hydrogen bond: shapes of molecules (VSEPR theory): bond polarity resonance, Elements of VBT.
- Radioactive radiations: Half-life, radioactive decay, group displacement law, structure and properties of nucleus: Nuclear reactions, disintegration series, artificial transmutation: Isotopes and their uses: Radio-carbon dating.
- Chemical equilibrium, Law of mass action Kp and Kc, Le Chatelier principle and its applications.
Thermo Chemistry & Thermodynamics:
- Energy changes during a chemical reaction intrinsic energy, enthalpy; First law of thermodynamics : Hess’s law, heats of reactions; Second law of thermodynamics; entropy; free energy; spontaneity of a chemical reaction, free energy change and chemical equilibrium; free energy as energy available for useful work.
- Ionic Equilibrium in solutions, Solubility product, common ion effect, theories of acids and base hydrolysis of salts : pH : buffers
- Rate of a reaction, factors affecting the rate, mte constant, rate expression, order of reaction, first order rate constant-expression and characteristics, Arrhenous equation.
- Oxidation, Oxidation number and ion-electron methods, Electrolytic conduction, Faraday’s laws: voltaic cell, electrode potentials, electromotive force, Gibb’s energy and cell potentials, Nernst equation, commercial cells, fuel cell, electrochemical theory of corrosion.
- Colloids and Catalysis, Adsorption, Colloids (types preparation and properties), Emulsions, Catalysts: Types and characteristics.
Inorganic Chemistry Syllabus:
Principles of Metallurgical Operations:
- Furnaces, ore concentration, extraction, purification metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties.
- s, p, d, and f-block elements, periodic Table, periodicity, atomic and ionic radii valence, ionization energy, electron affinity, electro negativity, metallic character.
Comparative Study of Elements:
- Comparative, study of the following families of element: (i) Alkali metals (ii) Alkaline earth metals(iii) Nitrogen family (iY) Oxygen family (v) Halogens (vi) Noble gases.
- Electronic configuration of 3r‘Metal ions, oxidation states, other general characteristic properties, potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate.
- Simple nomenclature, bonding and stability, classification and bonding in organometallics
- Chemistry involved is simple inorganic qualitative analysis; calculations based on acid base titrimetric.
Organic Chemistry Syllabus:
Chemistry of Hydro Carbon:
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups, isomerism, Structure and shapes of alkenes, alkenes and benzene. Preparation, properties and uses of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, benzene, petroleum, cracking, octane number, gasoline additives.
Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygen:
- Nomenclature, methods preparation, Chemical properties, correlations of physical properties with structures and uses of Nitro, Amino, Cyan and Diaz compounds.
Chemistry in Daily Life:
- Polymers: Classification, method of preparation, properties and uses of polymers, Dyes: Classification, Structure of some important dyes, Chemistry of Drug: Introduction and classification, Chemotherapy, Importance of drug (Antipyretic, Antiseptic, Antibiotic, Anesthetics), Chemistry in food, cosmetics and detergents.
Organic Compounds Based on Functional Group Containing Nitrogen:
- Nomenclature, methods preparation, Chemical properties, correlations of physical properties with structures and uses of ethers, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and their derivatives.
- Classification, Structures and biological importance of carbohydrates, amino acids, peptides, proteins and enzymes, nucleic acids and lipids.
CG PET 2020 Mathematics Syllabus:
- Algebra of complex numbers, Graphical representation of complex numbers, modulus and argument of complex numbers, Square root of a complex number, Triangular inequality. Cube roots of unity. Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progression, Arithmetic geometric and harmonic means between two numbers. Sum of squares and cubes of first Natural numbers. Quadratic equations, relations between roots and coefficients, permutations and combinations, binomial Theorem (any index) exponential and logarithmic series. Determinants up to third order and their order and their elementary properties Matrices types of matrices, ad joint and inverse of matrix, elementary properties of matrices. Partial fraction. Application in solving simultaneous equations up to three variables
- Trigonometry functions and their graphs, addition and subtraction Formula involving multiple and submultiples angles, general solutions of triangles equations, Relations between sides and angles of a triangles, Solutions of triangles, inverse; trigonometrically functions, height and distance (Simple Problems).
Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, Straight-line pair to straight line, distance of a point from a line angle between two lines.
- Circle, tangents and normal system of circles.
- Corrie section Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola in standard forms with elementary, properties tangents.
- Integrations as the inverse process of differentiations, Integration by the parts, by substitution and by partial fraction. Definite integral, Areas under simple cures.
Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular co-ordinate system, Direction cosine and direction ratios, equation of place in standard forms.
- Perpendicular distance from a point, equation of a line angle between two lines.
- Function polynomial, rational trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential. Inverse function, Limit continuity and differentiability of functions, differentiation of rational, trigonometric and exponential functions. Application of derivative in elementary problems in mechanics increasing and decreasing functions. Maxima and Minima of function of one variable. Roll’s theorem and mean value theorem.
- Definition of vector, addition of vectors, Components in three dimensional space, Scalar and vector products. Triple products, Simple application in geometry and mechanics.
- Probability addition and multiplication laws, conditional probability, binomial distribution, Simple problems in correlation and regression.
- Formulation of differential equation, order and degree, Solutions of differential equations by separation of variable method. Homogeneous linear differential equation of first order.
- Solution of equation by the method of bisection, false positions and Newton-Raphson.
- Numerical integration by trapezoidal & Simpson Rule’s.
- Basics of Computer & its operations, Functional Components, main parts of computer, input devices, output devices, and secondary storage devices, system software, utility software, application software.
We provided total information about the Latest Chhattisgarh PET syllabus and exam pattern 2020. For more such detailed information, Students always check our site fresherwave.com.