BPSC Project Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 PDF Download file available here, Aspirants can get Bihar Project Manager Exam Syllabus 2020 Download link and Check BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern, BPSC Project Manager Selection Process 2020.
Latest BPSC Project Manager Syllabus PDF|BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern: Candidates who are looking for BPSC Project Manager Syllabus 2020, all those aspirants must check this page. In this page, we had provided BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern 2020 and Selection Process and D BPSC Project Manager Syllabus 2020. If you prepare well, first you have to proper understanding of the exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern this will help you more chance to get a job in this recruitment.For more detailed information regarding the BPSC Project Manager, applicants refer to the official web site at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC has been recently released the notification for the recruitment of Project Manager. The written examination will be conducted on April 2020. Candidates can check further details BPSCProject Manager the official website portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Project Manager Syllabus 2020 Highlights
|Full-Form||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||Bihar Level|
|Notification Name||BPSC Project Manager|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Name of the Post||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
How to Download BPSC Project Manager Syllabus
- First go official website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Now will get official home page of BPSC Project Manager,
- Then go to the BPSC Project Manager recruitment section
- Now click on Exam Syllabus and Pattern and download
- finally start your exam preparation well.
BPSC Project Manager Selection Process 2020
All the applied Candidates go through this section to know more information regarding the BPSC Project Manager Selection Process 2020.We have given the selection process below check.
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination (Written Exam)
BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern
In the section, we are going to discuss the BPSC Project Manager 2020 Exam Pattern, where the BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern is Objective type Question Pattern. To get a clear view about Exam Pattern which we have given in a tabular column below of this section.
Pre Exam Pattern :
- The Pre Exam Will Have Multiple Objective Type Questions.
- The Pre Exam Will Have Questions Related To General Knowledge.
- The Pre Exam Will Of 150 marks.
- The Time Duration Will Be Of 02 Hrs 15 Minutes.
|Indian Economics And Industry||70 Marks|
|Current Affairs – National And International||40 Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||40 Marks|
Note: The Candidates Will Be Called For Written Exam And interview Who Qualified The Pre Test.
Mains Exam Pattern :
- The Mains Exam Will Be Subjective Type
- The Mains Exam Will Have 04 Subjects.
- There Will Be 03 Compulsory Subjects And 01 Optional Subject.
- Each Paper Will be Of 03 Hrs.
- Total Marks Will be Of 600 Marks.
Mains Exam Pattern :
|Subjects||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|General Hindi||03 Hrs.||100 Marks|
|English||03 Hrs.||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||03 Hrs.||200 Marks|
Optional Subjects (Time Duration 03 Hrs Having 200 Marks)
The Candidate Will have To Choose One Subject From The Following Subjects :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics And Tally Communication Engineering
- Business Management
- Chartered Accountancy
- Cost Accountancy
- Silk Technology
- Leather Technology
- The Candidates Will Have To Gain 40 Marks Compulsory In General Hindi And English. The Marks In These Subjects Will Not Be Counted For Final Merit.
- The Final Merit List Will Be Prepared On Basis Of General Knowledge And Optional Subject Marks.
- The 03 Times Of Total Posts Will Be Called For Interview.
- The Interview Will Be Of 100 Marks.
BPSC Project Manager Exam syllabus 2020
All candidates can build a planned schedule for the BPSC Project Manager Exam 2020 that helps to gain more marks in the written exam test. Aspirants first cover high weightage topics and then cover the remaining topics so that will help you to get maximum marks in the written exam test of BPSC Project Manager. For more details information of the Bihar BPSC Syllabus 2020, students can go through all sections in this post which is free of cost.
If you have any problem regarding of BPSC Project Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern and selection process. Leave a comment in the comment box given below. To get instant updates just visit our website fresherwave.com. If you like this article, please refer this website to your friends.