AP PGECET Syllabus PDF 2020 and Exam pattern available here. Recently Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) released lastest Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus 2020 pdf on official website @ sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus at free of cost. You can also get the latest Andhra Pradesh PGECET entrance exam Pattern 2020 in this page. This exam is carried out you to provide admissions into various universities, colleges or institution.
AP PGECET Syllabus and PGECET Exam Pattern
Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in the Andhra Pradesh PGECET entrance exam. Every year the authority of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct the test and there is a huge competition, the perfect preparation is very essential to crack PGECET exam. Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam for the Academic year 2020-21 is going to be conducted from May 2020. If you are planning to attend AP PGECET syllabus the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. This syllabus is based on BE/B. Tech. Here in our site, we are providing the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2020 and Prepare well for the AP PGECET 2020 Exam.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Entrance Exam Syllabus Details
|Conducting Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|PGECET Entrance Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGECET )|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|PGECET Courses Offered||graduate courses, i.e. M.Tech, ME, M.Pharmacy & Graduate level Pharm-D|
|PGECET Notification Released Date||01 March 2020|
|PGECET Application Apply Start Date||09 March 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd, 3rd, 4th May 2020|
|PGECET Hall Ticket or Admit Card Released Date||Last Week of April 2020|
|PGECET Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in|
How to Download AP PGECET Syllabus PDF
- Visit the website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Search for syllabus 2020.
- Next, click on the link and download PGECET syllabus.
- Take a print out and prepare well accordingly syllabus.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2020
Students must have the knowledge of exam pattern of AP PGECET 2020 along with the syllabus to know about the type of questions, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern 2020 and be prepared for the Exam.
- The exam pattern details are given here. This exam will be organized for 14 papersof different courses. It will be conducted through offline mode.
- In the examination, total 120 questionswill be asked. For each correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- The exam duration will be two hours. The question paper will be asked in English language only. There will be no negative marking scheme.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Here in this section, we have given AP PGECET Syllabus 2020 in a Pdf. The Syllabus of PGECET 2020 contain various topics from BE/B. Tech level. Therefore, all the candidates can download subject wise, topics wise, and sub topics wise in PDF format also.
Aerospace Engineering (AE) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics:Airplane Performance, Atmosphere, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics:Central Force Motion, Orbit transfer, Elements of rocket motor performance, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and in-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Airfoils and Wings, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures:Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Propulsion, Turbo machinery, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
Bio Technology (BT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology:Process Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Bioprocess Engineering, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Chemical Engineering (CH) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering:Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology,
Civil Engineering (CE) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering:Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Mechanics, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering:Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering:Air Pollution, Hydrology, Irrigation, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Water Requirements, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Municipal Solid Wastes, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology:Operating System, Computer Organization and Architecture, Graph Theory, Computer Networks, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Combinatorics, Programming and Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Databases, Algorithms, Information Systems and Software Engineering and Web Technologies.
Electrical Engineering (EE) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering:Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electric Circuits and Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Signals and Systems, Power Systems, Control Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering:Networks, Analog Circuits, Electronic Devices, Signals and Systems, Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics.
Food Technology (FT) Syllabus:
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition.
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- Food Technology: Fruits, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Meat, fish, Poultry & Milk, Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds, Milk and milk products processing.
- Food Engineering:Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards:Food Quality, Standards.
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables & Probability and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering:Continents, Oceans, Earth Composition, Rocks, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, Surveying Methods, GIS Concepts and Applications, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Study of Rain Fall, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C:Variables, Data Types, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Expressions, Control Structures & Structures.
Instrumentation Engineering (EI) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering:Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Mechanical Engineering (ME) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design:Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Machines, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Applications and Heat-Transfer.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Metrology and Inspection, Inventory Control, Research.
Metallurgy (MT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering:Physical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Mechanical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Nano Technology (NT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Elements of Material Science
- Advanced Material Science
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
Pharmacy (PY) Syllabus:
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
We provided total information about the Latest Andhra Pradesh PGECET syllabus and exam pattern 2020. For more such detailed information, Students always check our site fresherwave.com.