UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 972 Vacancy at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html:
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 : UPPSC @ https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html has issued a notification for the post of Medical Officer. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission fills total 972 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest UPPSCCommunity Health Officer before the last date, 23rd December 2021.
UPPSC Medical Officer Latest Update
18 August 2021: UPPSC Medical Officer Selected Candidates Interview List is out!
The UPPSC has announced the list of selected candidates for the Medical Officer post. The interview for this post was conducted on 26-30 July & 02-04 August 2021.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 @ https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
The exam conducting authority for Medical Officer exam is Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. As per the information is given in the Official UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 Notification, candidates who have passed Degree are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 23.11.2021and Last Date submit your https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html Online application forms is 23rd December 2021.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Overview:
|Notification||UPPSC Jobs 2021 for 972 Medical Officer @uppsc.up.nic.in|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name OF The Posts||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||972|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||UP State Govt Jobs Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Interview|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 23.11.2021
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 23.11.2021
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 23rd December 2021
- Application Fee Last date: 20th December 2021
- Exam Date : To be Notified
- Admit Card: To be Notified
Fee Structure of UPPSC Notification
|Category||UPPSC MO Application Fee|
|Other Backward Class||Rs.105/-|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications for UPPSC’s MO position in education
- The candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda or Unani Tib from a university that has been recognised by the government before applying.
- In addition, the candidate must have completed a postgraduate degree or diploma, as specified in the job description below.
- An understanding of Hindi is required as an additional qualification in addition to the qualifications listed below.
B. Upper Age Limit for UPPSC MO
- As of the first day of July in 2021, the candidate’s age must be between 21 and 40 years old. From Uttar Pradesh, the upper age limit will be relaxed for the following categories of individuals.
- Others from a backward class, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, 5 years for skilled players from the state of Uttar Pradesh who are classified as state government employees.
- Ex-servicemen are eligible for a three-year relaxation in the maximum age limit, in addition to the total length of military service, if they are no longer serving.
Candidates for PH: 15 years.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years but Do not Reach 40 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of UPPSC).
Complete Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation and other information candidates read advertisement.
Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get UPPSC Medical Officer salary: Pay Band-3, Pay Scala Rs. 15600-39100/-
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
The Medical Officer positions have been advertised by the commission with a total of 962 openings. The following is a breakdown of the available positions by classification:
Comparison of Vacancies of UPPSC Medical Officer 2016-2018-2020
Listed below is a brief comparison of the vacancy lists for the years 2016, 2018, and 2020. Candidates will benefit from this comparison study because it will show them how vacancies have decreased in comparison to previous years. This demonstrates the level of seriousness with which this examination is conducted, and it also indicates that the candidate will have to work extremely hard to obtain the desired position due to a reduction in the number of available positions.
|UPPSC Medical Officer (Allopathy) Vacancy comparison|
|4.||Other Backward Caste||887||6||48||259|
|Total No. of Vacancies||–||3266||22||256||962|
- Written Examination (Screening Test) – In case the number of applications exceeds the expectations.
How to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer
- Step 1 – To apply, go to the above-mentioned direct link.
- Step 2 – On the Activity Dashboard, locate the link that says “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER.”
- Step 3 – After clicking on “Apply,” new candidates will be able to proceed to “Registration.”
- Step 4 – In order to complete your registration, you must provide your personal information, qualification details, and other pertinent information.
- After completing the registration process, proceed to the application form.
- Step 6 – After providing all of the necessary information, upload all of the necessary documents and photographs in accordance with the requirements.
- Using the PREVIEW Button, you can double-check the application form in step 7.
- Step 8 – If all of the information is correct, submit the form.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification Free Job Alert
On 23.11.2021 date, the UPPSC Medical Officer Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2021 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. 20th December 2021.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. 23rd December 2021.
Important Links of Notification / Advertising
UPPSC Medical Officer 2021 Notification PDF Download:Click Here
UPPSC Medical Officer 2021 Apply Online Link : Click Here
UPPSC Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest UPPSC recuitment 2021 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.