TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022: Telangana Group 2 notification for the 663 to be released in December 2022 by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. These openings include those for Assistant Labor Officer, ACTO (Assistant Commercial Tax Officer), Sub-Registrar Grade-II, Extension Officer, Municipal Commissioner Gr-III, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, and other positions. Other official information, such as official notifications, exam patterns, dates, and eligibility requirements, will be made available on the tspsc.gov.in website. Read the entire article as discussed below if you want more details about the TSPSC Group 2 Exam.
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
A brief notice for the TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022 has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. According to the notice, the Telangana government has given permission to fill 663 positions in a variety of Group-II service categories. As soon as it is announced, the comprehensive TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 will be posted on the official website at https://www.tspsc.gov.in/. Visit the official TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022 announcement.
Overview of TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
Preliminary, main, and interview rounds will be used by the Telangana State Public Service Commission to select candidates for the TSPSC Group 2 position. For more details, take a look at the table below. You can stay informed on this page by using the information provided, which is based on the official notification from the previous year.
|TSPSC Group Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||TSPSC Group 2 Notification|
|Notification Release Date||to be notified|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
TSPSC Group 2 Important Dates for 2022
The below table will be updated with the crucial dates for the TSPSC Group 2 Exam as soon as the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 is made public.
|TSPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022|
|TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022||—|
|TSPSC Group 2 Online Form Starts||—|
|TSPSC Group 2 Apply Online Last Date||—|
|TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2022||—|
|TSPSC Group 2 Exam date 2022||—|
2022 TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy
Telangana State Public Service Commission will soon publish an official notice announcing 663 openings for various Group 2 Posts. TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 post-by-post vacancy breakdown information will be made available on this page soon.
Group 2 jobs List in Telangana
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat
TSPSC Online Application Form for Group 2
The only accepted method for submitting the TSPSC Group 2 application form for 2022 is online; all other methods of submission will not be accepted. Following the official release of the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022, the online application process for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 will open. To make it easier for candidates to apply directly online for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment, we will also provide a direct link here. When the TSPSC Group 2 online application process begins in 2022, the TSPSC Group 2 apply link will be live.
Fee for TSPSC Group 2 Applications
Candidates must pay the application fee when submitting their online applications for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment in 2022. Only online submissions of the TSPSC Group 2 Application Fee will be accepted. The TSPSC Group 2 application fee varies depending on the candidate categories, which are listed below.
Fee for Applications
- EX-Servicemen and women, PH, SC, ST, OBC, and: RS 150/-
- RS 150/- 100/- for other categories
Steps for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Online Application in 2022
To apply online for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022, candidates can either follow the instructions below or click on the link provided above in the article.
- Visit @tspsc.gov.in, the official website.
- For candidates who are registering for TSPSC exams for the first time, click the One Time Registration tab now.
- Complete all the required fields, and affix your scanned signature and photo.
- A registration number and password will be generated after selecting the submit tab.
- Visit the TSPSC website once more.
- Click the “Apply Online” link under the TSPSC Group 2 2022 advertisement.
- Use the login information you were given when registering to access a new login window.
- Now complete the online TSPSC Group 2 application.
- After paying the application fee, click the submit button.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
TSPSC Group 2 Qualifications
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 based on their educational background, citizenship, and age restriction. Candidates may submit the form if they meet the requirements listed below for eligibility.
The applicant must be an Indian national.
He or she must speak the state’s regional language with ease.
The candidate must have graduated with at least a 50% grade point average in any discipline from an accredited university or college.
Relaxation of age
Relaxation of age
- 05 years OBC
- S/T: five years
- Employee of the State: 5 years
- 10 years PHC
- NCC/ex-servicemen: three years
Group 2 Selection Procedure for TSPSC 2022
When candidates who are preparing for the exam pass the written exams, they will be chosen for TSPSC Group 2. (Paper I, II, III, and IV). TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 will also include information on the selection process.
Documents Needed To Apply
- Educational certificates
- Domicile certificate
- SSC/10th class certificate or Date of birth certificate
- No objection certificate (if the candidate is employed)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (in case of PWD candidates)
- Photo id proof like Aadhar card, etc
Group 2 Exam Pattern for TSPSC in 2022
The objective type, trilingual (English, Telugu, and Urdu) Telangana State PSC Group 2 question paper will have a total of 600 marks in Stage I, with 150 marks for each Paper I through IV, and 75 marks in Stage II.
|Paper||Questions (Multiple Choice)||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
2022 TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
The following table contains the Telangana State PSC Group 2 syllabus. In accordance with the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus, candidates can use the topics provided to pass the test.
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||Current Affairs –– Regional, National and International
General Science: Achievements in Science and Technology
World Geography: Indian Geography and of the Telangana State.
International Relation and Events
Environmental Issues – Disaster Management (Prevention and Strategies)
India – History and Cultural Heritage
Telangana State: Heritage, Society, Culture, Arts and Literature and Policies
Social Inclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies
Logical Reasoning: Analytical and Data Interpretation
English: Class 10th (Basic)
|Paper 2||History, Polity & Society||Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
Overview of the constitution and policies of India
Social Structure, Issues and Public policies
|Paper 3||Economy & Development||Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
Telangana State: Economy and development
Issues of development and change
|Paper 4||Telangana Movement & State Formation||The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
Mobilization Phase (1971-1990)
Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
2022 TSPSC Group 2 Salary
After passing all of the stages of the TPSPC Group Recruitment Process, candidates who are chosen will be given seats in the cadre. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary pay range between 29,760 and 80,930 rupees.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: Rs.29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer/Sub-Registrar Grade-II: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Extension Officer: Rs.29, 760 – 80, 930/- per month
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 26,600 – 77,030/- per month
- Deputy Tahsildar: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Labour officer: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Development Officer: Rs.26,600 – 77,030/- per month
FAQs for the TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2022
Q1. How many positions have been made available for TSPSC Group 2 in 2022?
Answer: For the fiscal year 2022–2023, there are 663 Group 2 positions that need to be filled.
Q2. When should we expect the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022?
Ans. The release of the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 is anticipated for June or July 2022.
Q3. What is the TSPSC Group 2 Services selection procedure?
Ans. Through a written test, the candidates will be narrowed down.