TS PGECET Notification 2020 @ tsche.ac.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the PGECET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Telangana. The PGECET Notification 2020 is available in the month of Released. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
TS PGECET Notification 2020
New Update: TS PGECET Online Registration Started On 12 March 2020. Check all the details regarding the Telangana PGECET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their PGECET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
TS PGECET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the Examination||Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Admission Courses||M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch.|
|Notification Release Date||Released|
|Application Opening Date||12 March 2020|
|Application Closing Date||30th April 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||30th April 2020|
|Admit Card Date||May 2020|
|Exam Date||28th to 31st May 2020|
Telangana State Council Of Higher Education TSCHE has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. Courses. Students who have completed their Degree from recognized board are eligible to apply this Telangana PGECET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
TS PGECET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the TS PGECET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the PGECET Eligibility Criteria.
- Indian National candidates are eligible.
- No age limit.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under PGECET exam is mentioned below:
- For M.Tech Courses:Candidates must pass B.E. / B.Tech degree from any recognized university.
- For M. Arch. Courses:Candidates should have passed B. Arch degree from any recognized university.
- For M. Pharmacy Courses:Candidates must pass B. Pharm degree from recognized institutes.
- For D. Pharm Courses:Candidates should have passed 3 years B. Pharmacy degree from any recognized university or institutes.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for PGECET Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age 21 Years.
- The application fee for PGECET is Rs. 1000/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 500 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 500/-)
- Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-)
- Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-)
- Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 10000/-)
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
TS PGECET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for TS PGECET 2020:
|PGECET 2020 Notification Release||Released|
|PGECET Online Application Form Date||12 March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||30th April 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||30th April 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||2nd week of May 2020|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||May 2020|
|PGECET 2020 Exam Date||28th to 31st May 2020|
|TS PGECET Results||May 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||Update Soon|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||Update Soon|
|Rank Card Release Date||June 20|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||June 20|
Procedure of PGECET 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the TS PGECET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) at tsche.ac.in.
- PGECET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Telangana PGECET application form 2020 has been released from Released.
- Fill the PGECET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
TS PGECET Notification Important Links
TS PGECET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the PGECET 2020 Notification?
Telangana State Council Of Higher Education, TSCHE officials will release the Notification in the month of May 2020.
What Is Telangana Exam Date 2020?
28th to 31st May 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of PGECET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Telangana PGECET 2020 has been started from 12 March 2020.
What is Telangana PGECET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed Degree from a recognized board are eligible to fill PGECET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of PGECET?
Answer: The Application fee of PGECET is General/ OBC: 1000 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 500 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of PGECET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of PGECET 2020 will be conducted on 28th to 31st May 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.