TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 242 Vacancy at https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/:
TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 : TNPCB @ https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of AE. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board fills total 242 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest TNPCBAssistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), Typist before the last date, 23 April 2020.
TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
TNPCB AE Jobs 2020 @ https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for AE exam is Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board. As per the information is given in the Official TNPCB AE Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed Degree,Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 28 March 2020and Last Date submit your https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/ Online application forms is 23 April 2020.
TNPCB AE Recruitment Overview:
- Notification: TNPCB Recruitment 2020 for 242 AE Posts: Apply @tnpcb.gov.in, Degree,Master’s Degree Pass Eligible
- TNPCB AE Notification Date: 28 March 2020
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
- Short Name: TNPCB
- Name OF The Posts: AE
- Education Qualification: Degree,Master’s Degree
- No. of Vacancies: 242
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Job Location: Across India
- Official URL: https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/
TNPCB AE Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 28 March 2020
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 28 March 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 23 April 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 23 April 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Fee Structure of TNPCB Notification
- General/ OBC: 500 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 250 /-
TNPCB AE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Degree,Master’s Degree passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. To know more details about the eligibility, then go through the mentioned TNPCB Official Notification 2020 candidate can visit the official website https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years but Do not Reach 30 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of TNPCB).
Complete Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation and other information candidates read advertisement.
Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get TNPCB AE salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20)|
|Environmental Scientist||Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20)|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Level 8)|
|Typist||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Level 8)|
TNPCB AE Vacancy Details
TNPCB AE allocates overall 242 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38|
Candidates will be selected for TNPCB AE 2020 on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Interview.
How to apply for TNPCB AE
- First Open Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Official website: https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/
- Go to the AE Recruitment page
- Check for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control BoardAE Notification link
- Read the TNPCB AE information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on AE submit button for final submission.
- Save TNPCB AE and take print out for future use.
TNPCB AE Notification Free Job Alert
On 28 March 2020 date, the TNPCB AE Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control BoardTNPCB AE Application Form 2020 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For TNPCB AE Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. 23 April 2020.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. 23 April 2020.
Important Links of Notification / Advertising
TNPCB AE 2020 Notification PDF Download:Click Here
TNPCB AE 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
TNPCB Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest TNPCB recuitment 2020 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.