TNEA Notification 2020 @ annauniv.edu | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the TNEA Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Anna University (Anna University) will conduct the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in . The TNEA Notification 2020 is available in the month of 3rd week of April 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
TNEA Notification 2020
New Update: TNEA Online Registration Started On 1st week of May 2020. Check all the details regarding the TNEA Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their TNEA Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
TNEA Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Anna University (Anna University)|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions|
|Admission Courses||B.E./B.Tech and other|
|Notification Release Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Application Opening Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Application Closing Date||4th week of May 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||4th week of May 2020|
Anna University Anna University has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the B.E./B.Tech and other Courses. Students who have completed their VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std from recognized board are eligible to apply this TNEA Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
TNEA Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the TNEA eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the TNEA Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under TNEA exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this TNEA.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for TNEA Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age 18.
- Candidates must have Maximum age 25.
- The application fee for TNEA is Rs. 500/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 250 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
TNEA Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for TNEA 2020:
|TNEA 2020 Notification Release||3rd week of April 2020|
|TNEA Online Application Form Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||4th week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||4th week of May 2020|
|Starting of Application correction||Update Soon|
|TNEA Results||3rd week of June 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||June 2020|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||July/ Aug 2020|
Procedure of TNEA 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the TNEA application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) at annauniv.edu.
- TNEA application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- TNEA application form 2020 has been released from 3rd week of April 2020.
- Fill the TNEA application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
TNEA Notification Important Links
TNEA Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the TNEA 2020 Notification?
Anna University, Anna University officials will release the Notification in the month of April 2020
Question: When is the registration process of TNEA starting?
Answer: The Registration process of TNEA 2020 has been started from 1st week of May 2020.
What is TNEA Eligibility?
Candidates have completed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std from a recognized board are eligible to fill TNEA Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of TNEA?
Answer: The Application fee of TNEA is General/ OBC: 500 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 250 /-
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.