Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Service Engineer | B.E, B.Tech, Diploma | 2017,2018,2019 Batch scheduled for recruiting Service Engineer Jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Company Name||Tetra Pak|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Job Role||Service Engineer|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||June 2019|
|Off Campus Venue Date||June 2019|
Company: Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak – South Asia Markets (SAM) has been working closely as a processing and packaging solutions partner with many private and cooperative-sector organizations, including leading local and multinational food companies in South Asia. Together with its customers, Tetra Pak aims to drive business and growth, offering innovative products, high-end technology solutions and relevant marketing initiatives. With its corporate office at Gurgaon, other major offices being at Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Dhaka & Colombo and factory at Chakan, India, Tetra Pak – SAM sees a bright and promising future ahead and is looking for a number of Maintenance Engineers to support our customers:
- Delight out customers with your outstanding customer technical support
- Drive world class equipment/line performance through preventive maintenance of Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines
- Pass on your wealth of knowledge by conducting customer training
- Demonstrate all your skills and knowledge by delivering outstanding trouble shooting and customer support
- Receive the professional satisfaction and recognition after you have Installed, Commissioned and performance validated one of our TP Filling Machines / Distribution Systems
- Be a part of a team in upgrading and improving existing installed Tetra Pak platforms.
- Travel in the region and abroad (for training and customer support)
- Work with some of the most talented Engineers around the world.
Currently, we have multiple requirements and are looking for candidates from the following domains:
- Refrigeration / HVAC Diploma Holders for maintenance of Deep Freezers and Chillers
- Experience in maintenance / installation & commissioning of High-Speed Separators, Reciprocating Pumps, Hygiene Equipment / Beverage or Food Industry. Ideally a regional local from Bangalore
- Mechatronics Engineer / Electrical Engineer with good exposure on electrical and mechanical maintenance and some knowledge of PLC.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in electronics / electrical or mechanical engineering stream
- Minimum 2 years’ hands on experience with equipment maintenance, servicing or installation and commissioning in any Engineering/food packaging processing or automation industry
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Result Oriented
- Team Player
- Detail oriented and methodical
- Ability to work under pressure for longer duration
- Willingness for extensive travel
How to apply Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
★ Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results ★
★ Top IT Jobs / Software Jobs…!! Apply Now ★
★ Latest Govt Jobs – Apply Online ★
★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs ★
★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India ★
★ Check Here For The Latest Admit Card ★