Telliant Systems Walkin Drive: Searching for IT Jobs in Chennai. The Telliant Systems recruiters are going to organize the Walkin 2019 from 3rd June 2019 for the Software Developer. So, candidates who have completed graduation can directly attend the Telliant Systems Walkin Drive. The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Telliant Systems Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Venue Date||3rd June 2019|
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
- Confer with users to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA 2019 passed outs.
Telliant Systems is an information technology services and software development company that is headquartered in the United States, with an offshore development center in India. Telliant is committed to providing a truly different approach to outsourced software development services.
The promise of outsourcing software development and testing activities come with several challenges; the founders of Telliant have decided to focus on delivering on the promise of outsourcing and offshoring, while eliminating the challenges at the same time. The principals of Telliant bring a wealth of experience in software development. They are accomplished product development and IT services delivery professionals. Their experience is used to ensure that each of Telliant’s customers realize the benefits, but avoid the pitfalls of outsourcing.
Venue Of Telliant Walkin Interview
Telliant Systems India Private Ltd,
6th Floor, Bascon Futura SV, 10/1,
Venkatnarayana Road, Tnagar,
Chennai – 600017
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Logical and analytical thinking towards the Dot Net programming
- Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: B.Tech/ B.E. – Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech/ M.E, MCA – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Rounds of Interview
Level 1: Technical Aptitude test
And Level 2: F2F Technical Interview
Level 3: HR Interview
Essential Documents Required For Telliant Systems Walkin In Chennai
- Aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport