TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer, Software Enginee | B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, Any Degree | 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch scheduled for recruiting Trainee Engineer, Software Enginee Jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, Any Degree|
|Batch||2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer, Software Enginee|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per TCS Rules|
|Last Date To Apply||10th June 2019|
|Off Campus Venue Date||16th June 2019|
Latest TCS Off Campus Drive Online Test Pattern
|Sections||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
TCS Off Campus 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are 2018, 2019 and 2020 passed outs are eligible
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.sc/BA/BCA/BCom is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- Students who are secured with 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th standard, Intermediate, and BE/Btech are eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- No Backlogs.
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- BE/ B.Tech students of the following criteria are eligible
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
- Login to nextstep.tcs.com
- As soon as you log in click on “IT”
- Click on “ Register here “
- The details such as name, address, email id, phone number, academic details, certifications appear on the screen.
- Fill the details given and click on Submit.
- When you click on Submit your details will be saved.
- Your Reference ID and Password will be mailed to the Email if you have given.
- Note your Reference Id and Password as it is helpful to login into nextstep.tcs.com.
TCS Off Campus Application Process
- After the registration Process login into nextstep.tcs.com.
- Enter your Reference ID and Password.
- Click on “ Application Form “.
- After application fill the details correctly as on successful submission you will get a confirmation.
- Click on “ Track My Application “.
TCS NQT Test Pattern 2019
Test Duration – 90 Minutes
Section 1: English
Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude
Section 3: Programming Concepts
Section 4: Coding
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 16th June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 16th June 2019
★ Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results ★
★ Top IT Jobs / Software Jobs…!! Apply Now ★
★ Latest Govt Jobs – Apply Online ★
★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs ★
★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India ★
★ Check Here For The Latest Admit Card ★