TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | 2019 Batch scheduled for recruiting Associate System Engineer Jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Company Name||TCS NQT|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech and Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Last Date To Apply||25 May 2019|
|Off Campus Venue Date||10 June 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS NQT Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 10 June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration start date: 25 May 2019
- Registration End Date: 10 June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14 June 2019
- Date of Test: 16 June 2019
- Join TCS: Updated soon