Here you can get Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2020 Apply online, स्वामी विवेकानंद असम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना form download, SVAYEM eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme or स्वामी विवेकानंद असम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना Yojana has been launched by the Assam Govt with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Dept. of Finance, Govt. of Assam and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the Youth of the State of Assam Govt. Under this scheme all Providing 50000 rupees to youth will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 7th February 2017 , Finance Minister of Assam Ministry will implement this scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Yojana | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2021 Apply online @ assam.gov.in
|Name of scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Started||By Dept. of Finance, Govt. of Assam|
|Post Published Date||09/17/2020|
|Post Updated Date||09/27/2020|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the State|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
About Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Details
|Latest News Update:|
|Recently, This scheme was initiated and managed by Dept. of Industries & Commerce, Assam; but this year (2020), the said scheme will be implemented by State Finance dept., Govt. of Assam with the help of other nodal agencies.|
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Government of Assam has introduced Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana (SVAYEM). Under this scheme, State Govt. will provide Rs. 50,000 each to 2 lakh youth to encourage entrepreneurship.
SVAYEM (Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment) Yojana:
Last year we announced this. However, working on the various modalities & mechanism including appropriate banking linkages, took slightly longer time than anticipated. Finally, the scheme is being launched in FY 18-19 pic.twitter.com/UEU70Gv09M
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) March 12, 2018
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme (SVAYEM)|
|In Hindi||स्वामी विवेकानंद असम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||Assam Govt|
|Who benefits||Youth of the State|
|Benefit of scheme||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
|Scheme Objective||Aims to generate employment opportunities in rural & Arban|
|Scheme under||Assam Govt|
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme i.e. https://assam.gov.in/
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme” link.
Step 3- Application Form page will be displayed on the screen and take a print out of it.
Step 4- Now fill the required details and Attach all of the documents in the application form. Supporting documents need to be
uploaded online also.
Step 5- On receipt of online application General Manager, DICC will scrutinize them and forward to the District Level Committee (DLC) for approval.
Step 6- District Level Committee will examine the application and recommend to the bank for consideration online.
Step 7- Bank will take their credit decision on the basis of viability of each project. They will apprise the project both Technically and Economically with the approved project cost of DICC and will accordingly issue sanction of the proposal within 30 days.
Step 8- After sanction of the proposals by the Bank, the loan will be released, normally, within five (5) working days after deposit of promoter contribution by the beneficiary and receipt of subsidy claim, whichever is later.
Step 9- Upon sanctioning of the loan, Bank will submit the Margin Money Subsidy proposal against the borrowers to a Nodal Bank approved by the Government of Assam. A MOU will be executed by the Finance Department with the Nodal Bank for release of the Margin money amount to the Financing Bank Branch.
Step 10- Bank will update the status on online MIS system of the scheme.
Document Requirements for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
Below is the list of documents which would be required at the time of registration under the scheme
- SVAYAM application form
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of business licence
- The national food security card is applicable
- Residence proof
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Scheme report for the proposed project
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
All the desired applicants who wish to avail the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- The applicants must be residents of Assam
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- There is no income ceiling for getting assistance under this scheme.
- The individual beneficiary should have skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income-generating activities.
- The beneficiary should possess the educational qualification of at least Class standard.
- The beneficiary completed Skill Development Training will get preference.
- A beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan.
- If the information submitted by the beneficiary is found to be incorrect later, action would be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan, recovery of amount as Bakijai and also blacklisting for future benefit under any Government Scheme.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible under the scheme.
Nature Of Financial Assistance
- First of all, the state government will request all of the private, public and rural banks to provide assistance under this scheme.
- the new entrepreneurs of the state will get One lakh rupees.
- Up to 200000 will be provided for the existing entrepreneurs.
- The beneficiary will only give 25% of the total cost
- Banks will be free to give loans
- If the beneficiary has taken 100000 as a loan then 25000 will be given by the beneficiary himself.
- 20000 rupees subsidy will be provided on one lakh rupees loan
- 55000 rupees will be the loan amount from the bank in 1 lakh.
- Under the scheme government will allocate 200 crore rupees.
SVAYEM for Benefits
The government will give 50000 rupees to each of the beneficiaries who will take part in this Swami Vivekananda Assam youth empowerment Scheme. Proper measures will be provided so that all of the people can grow their individual businesses. Small and regional businesses will be provided with proper facilities so that they can grow their sales and provide a wide range of products in the country. Exposure will be provided to all of the small and regional artisans of the Assam state. People will be able to take up small activities and make them big by their investments and proper financial funds.
The following activities has included in the new Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:-
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th September 2020|
|Online application Form Last Date||—|
|Apply Online||Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme|
|SVAYEM Scheme Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||Click Here|
|Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2020||Official Website|
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.