This article provides information regarding Steve Harvey’s net worth, family, movies, height and age, as well as various quotes. Steve Harvey is a well-known figure in American television, having held the roles of host, actor, comedian, and producer. The Steve Harvey Morning Show, Celebrity Family Feud, Family Feud, Family Feud Africa, Arbitration-Based Court Comedy Judge Steve Harvey, and the Miss Universe competition are just some of the shows that Steve hosts on various television networks. Please make sure to read this article in its entirety in order to gain further knowledge regarding the American television personality Steve Harvey.
What Is Steve Harvey Net Worth?
Broderick The man who would later become known as Steve Harvey was born Stephen Harvey Sr. in the town of Welch in the state of West Virginia in the United States. Comedy was where Steve’s career got its start. During the 1980s, he was a host and performer on the American variety show Showtime at the Apollo. He was also a stand-up comedian. Additionally, he was the host of The Steve Harvey Show, an American sitcom that aired on television in the 1990s. It was in 2012 when he gave his final performance of stand-up comedy. In 2017, he established an entertainment company that goes by the name Steve Harvey Global. This organization houses a number of Steve’s businesses, including his production company, East 112.
Together with his wife, Marjorie Bridges, Steve established a charitable organization that bears their names: The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. [Non-profit organization] The education of young people is the primary focus of this organization. It has been estimated that Steve Harvey’s net worth is somewhere in the neighborhood of $280 million.
Additionally, Steve Harvey is the author of four books. Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, which was published in March 2009, is his book that has sold the most copies.
Family Named Steve Harvey
|Steve Harvey’s Net Worth|
|Full Name||Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr.|
|Profession||TV Host, Actor, Producer, and Comedian|
|Father’s Name||Jesse Harvey|
|Mother’ Name||Eloise Vera|
|Date of Birth||17th January 1957|
|Birthplace||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|Wife’s Name||Marcia Harvey (m. 1981; div. 1994)
Mary Shackelford (m. 1996; div. 2005)
Marjorie Bridges (m. 2007)
|Children||7 children (4 biological children and 3 stepchildren)|
Steve Harvey is the offspring of his parents, Eloise Vera and Jesse Harvey. His father, Jesse Harvey, worked in a coal mine, but there is no information available about what his mother did for a living. Steve has been married three times and has a total of seven children from his previous relationships. With his first wife, Marcia Harvey, he has three children: two sets of identical twin daughters named Brandi and Karli, and a son named Broderick Harvey Jr. Wynton is one of the children that he and his second wife, Mary Shackelford, have together.
In June of 2017, he wed Marjorie Bridges, making it through his second divorce by doing so. Morgan, Jason, and Lori Harvey, an American model, are the adopted children of the couple. The couple also has a biological son named Jason. Additionally, the couple shares five grandchildren between them. At one point, Steve mentioned the fact that his wife, Marjorie Bridges, is the reason why his life has changed, and he has evolved into a better person as a result of those changes.
Movies Starring Steve Harvey
The American television host and comedian Steve Harvey has appeared in a number of films, all of which are listed below.
|Steve Harvey Movies|
|The Original Kings of Comedy||2000|
|The Fighting Temptations||2003|
|Love Don’t Cost a Thing||2003|
|Johnson Family Vacation||2004|
|You Got Served||2004|
|Steve Harvey: Don’t Trip… He Ain’t Through with Me Yet||2006|
|Madea Goes to Jail||2009|
|Think Like a Man||2012|
The Age and Height of Steve Harvey
Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr. was born on January 17th, 1957 in the city of Welch, which is located in the state of West Virginia, in the United States. In the year 2022, he will have reached the age of 65. He stands 1.85 meters (6 feet 0 inches) tall.
Quotes from Steve Harvey
The American television personality Steve Harvey is credited with the following famous quotes, which are listed below.
- “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your mind.” – Steve Harvey
- “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.” – Steve Harvey
- “Wake up and smile! Wake up and be grateful!” – Steve Harvey
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve Harvey
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Steve Harvey
- “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
- “You can’t tell big dreams to small-minded people.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your dream has to be bigger than your fear.” – Steve Harvey
- “If you want to be successful, you have to jump; there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey