SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 has released a notification. Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 4500 Vacancy at https://ssc.nic.in/:
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 :SSC @ https://ssc.nic.in/ has issued a notification for the post of CHSL. Staff Selection Commission fills total 4500 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest SSC10+2 before the last date, 04th January 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 @ https://ssc.nic.in/
The exam conducting authority for CHSL exam is Staff Selection Commission. As per the information is given in the Official SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 Notification, candidates who have passed 12th Standard or equivalent are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 06th December 2022 and Last Date submit your https://ssc.nic.in/ Online application forms is 04th January 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Overview:
|Notification||SSC Jobs 2022 for 4500 CHSL @ssc.nic.in|
|Notification Date||06th December 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name OF The Posts||CHSL|
|Qualification||12th Standard or equivalent|
|No. of Vacancies||4500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 06th December 2022
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 06th December 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 04th January 2023
- Application Fee Last date: 04th January 2023
- Exam Date :February/March 2023
- Admit Card: To be notified
Fee Structure of SSC Notification
- General/ OBC: 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
SSC CHSL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be 12th Standard or equivalent passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. To know more details about the eligibility, then go through the mentioned SSC Official Notification 2022 candidate can visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years but Do not Reach 27 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of SSC).
Complete Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation and other information candidates read advertisement.
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary (Pay Scale)
The salary structure for different posts under the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam is given below:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Salary|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Level 2||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|PA/ SA||Pay Level 4||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|DEO||Pay Level 4 & 5||Rs. 25,500-81,100 (Level 4)
Rs. 29,200-92,300 (Level 5)
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Level 4||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand||City|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
SSC CHSL allocates overall 4500 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Candidates will be selected for SSC CHSL 2022 on the basis of their performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Tier I Exam is an Objective Multiple Choice Question paper
- Tier 2 exam includes following three sections having two modules each.
Check the table below to know the brief about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern (for each tier)
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice + Skill Test & Typing Test
Tier-II will include three sections having two modules each
|Computer Based (online)|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern (Revised)
|Session||Section||Modules||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section 1||Module-1||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section 2||Module-1||English Language and Comprehension||40||90||1 hour|
|Section 3||Module-1||Computer Knowledge Module||15||45||15 minutes|
|Session-II||Section 3||Module-2||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module-
Part A- Skill Test for DEOs
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA
SSC CHSL 2022 Cut Off
To figure out what the SSC CHSL Cut-Off will be in 2022, we need to know what it was in the years before. Check out the minimum score for the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam in 2021:
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Cut Off 2021|
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|PwD – Other||51.12050|
How to apply for SSC CHSL
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling out an online application for the exam
- Step 1: Click on the official link above on this page (www.ssc.nic.in) to apply online for SSC CHSL in 2022.
- Step 2: Click on New User/ Register Now Button. In a new window, the link to sign up will appear.
- Step 3: In the SSC CHSL 2022 application window, click on “New Registration,” and then click on the “Register” button.
- Step 4: To get started with the CHSL registration, candidates need to give basic information like their name, the name of their parents, their date of birth, their email address, their phone number, etc.
- Step 5: Click “Submit” to send your SSC CHSL 2022 online registration form. It is recommended that candidates check their information before sending in the form. For the SSC CHSL 2022 exam, each candidate will be given a Registration ID.
- To finish registering for SSC CHSL 2022, candidates will need to log in with the Registration ID, date of birth, and password that were given to them.
- Step 6: The next step is for candidates to upload their photos and signatures according to SSC’s instructions.
- Step 7: Sign in with your registered ID and password to fill out Part-II of the SSC CHSL 2022 application form.
- Step 8: After filling out the application form, candidates must look over the whole SSC CHSL 2022 application form once to check for any mistakes.
- Step 9: Click the “Final Submit” button after looking over the entire online SSC CHSL application form.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier 2
This is a descriptive exam that is meant to test how well candidates can write in English/Hindi. The paper would include writing an essay of 200–250 words and a letter or application of 150–200 words. In Tier-II, you would need at least 33% of the marks to pass. For figuring out merit, the performance in Tier-II would be taken into account. Reading lots of articles from different newspapers is the best way to get ready for the same thing. Aside from that, you need to know how Letters and Applications are put together.
SSC CHSL 2022 Admit Card
Every candidate who signs up for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022 by the deadline will be given an e-admit card, hall ticket, or call letter that they can get from the SSC website. The admit card for the CHSL Tier-1 exam will come out first, then the CHSL Tier-2 exam’s admit card (administered to only those candidates who qualify for the Tier 1 exam).
SSC CHSL 2022 Result
The SSC CHSL Sarkari Result will be released after the SSC CHSL 2022 exam has been taken on different levels. By clicking on the link below, all candidates can check their SSC CHSL Result and Marks:
SSC CHSL Notification Free Job Alert
On 06th December 2022 date, the SSC CHSL Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Application Form 2022 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For SSC CHSL Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e.04th January 2023.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e.04th January 2023.
Important Links of Notification / Advertising
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF Download :Click Here
SSC CHSL 2022 Apply Online Link :Click Here
SSC Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest SSCrecuitment2022 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.