Latest SCERT SSRP Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 158 Vacancy at http://edudel.nic.in/:
SCERT SSRP Recruitment 2020 : SCERT @ http://edudel.nic.in/ has issued a notification for the post of SSRP. State Council of Educational Research and Training fills total 158 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person before the last date, 27th January 2020.
SCERT SSRP Jobs 2020 – 158 Posts, Apply Online
SCERT SSRP Jobs 2020 @ http://edudel.nic.in/
The exam conducting authority for SSRP exam is State Council of Educational Research and Training. As per the information is given in the Official SCERT SSRP Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed B.Ed,Post Graduate are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 13th January 2020 and Last Date submit your http://edudel.nic.in/ Online application forms is 27th January 2020.
SCERT SSRP Job Overview:
- Organization Name: State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Short Name: SCERT
- Post Name: SSRP
- No. of Vacancy: 158
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Site: http://edudel.nic.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Start Date: 13th January 2020
- SCERT SSRP Last Date: 27th January 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 27th January 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Examination Fee Structure
- General/ OBC: 0 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
Mode of Payment:
- E-Challan from State Bank of India
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
SCERT SSRP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for the State Council of Educational Research and Training SSRP Exam must have a B.Ed,Post Graduate from any recognized university / institution in the India. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official notification http://edudel.nic.in/.
Age Limit (as on 13th January 2020)
- Min. Age: 21.
- Max. Age: 45.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
SCERT SSRP Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get SCERT SSRP salary: Rs. 50,798/- Per Month
Latest Vacancy Details
SCERT SSRP allocates overall 158 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview examination
How to apply for SCERT SSRP
- First Open State Council of Educational Research and Training Official website: http://edudel.nic.in/
- Go to the SSRP Recruitment page
- Check for State Council of Educational Research and Training SSRP Notification link
- Read the SCERT SSRP information carefully
- Fill up the SSRP form and if you have application please pay the application fee.
- Click on SSRP submit button for final submission.
- Save SCERT SSRP and take print out for future use.
SCERT SSRP Important Links
State Council of Educational Research and Training Advertisement Link: Click Here
SCERT Apply Online Link : Click Here
SCERT Official website link : Click Here