SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter / Hall Ticket at sbi.co.in : State Bank of India Junior Associate Clerk Admit Card 2020 Released Recently. We giving Latest update News SBI Clerk Exam Date. Those Candidates who have registered to the Following Exam Can Download Admit Card Now
Click Here to Download SBI Clerk admit Card 2020 Recruitment, Check Here Exam Date, Call Letter / Hall Ticket Now.
Latest SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 8134 Vacancy at https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/:
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 : SBI @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ has issued a notification for the post of Clerk. State Bank of India fills total 8134 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest SBI Junior Associate before the last date, 26-January-2020.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 – 8134 Posts, Apply Online
SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
The exam conducting authority for Clerk exam is State Bank of India. As per the information is given in the Official SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed Degree are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 03-January-2020 and Last Date submit your https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ Online application forms is 26-January-2020.
SBI Clerk Job Overview:
- Notification: SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8134 Clerk Posts: Apply @sbi.co.in, Degree Pass Eligible
- SBI Clerk Notification Date: 03-01-2020
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Short Name: SBI
- Post Name: Clerk
- Education Qual: Degree
- No. of Vacancies: 8134
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains
- Job Location: All over India
- Country: India
- Official URL: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
SBI Clerk Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration: 03-January-2020
- Last Date of Registration: 26-January-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Application:10-02-2020
- Date of Prelims Exam (Tentative):February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam):11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam):2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative):19-04-2020
Fee Structure of SBI Notification
- General/ OBC: 750 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Degree passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
Age Limit (as on 01/January/2020)
- Min Age limit 20 years.
- Max Age limit 28 years.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 03 Years
SBI Clerk Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get SBI Clerk salary: Rs. 13,705/-(Basic Pay)
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details
SBI Clerk allocates overall 8134 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|15||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
Selection Criteria for SBI Clerk Job
Candidates will be selected for SBI Clerk 2020 on the basis of their performance in Prelims and Mains.
How to apply for SBI Clerk
- First Open State Bank of India Official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Go to the Clerk Recruitment page
- Check for State Bank of India Clerk Notification link
- Read the SBI Clerk information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on Clerk submit button for final submission.
- Save SBI Clerk and take print out for future use.
SBI Clerk Important Links
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification PDF Download: Click Here
SBI Official website: Click Here