RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for Various Vacancy at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx:
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 : RBI @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx has issued a notification for the post of Assistant. Reserve Bank of India fills total Various vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest RBIAssistant before the last date, December 2021.
The official RBI Assistant 2021 notification is expected in December 2021. Candidate who wish to join RBI as Assistant should follow us for latest updates on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021. There is a preliminary exam, a main exam, and a language proficiency test. The RBI Assistant 2021 notification will be released in December 2021. (tentatively). Read the full article for details on the notification release, online application, and exam dates. The Reserve Bank of India will announce the recruitment of RBI Assistants in December. Until then, candidates can bookmark this page for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 updates.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
RBI Assistant Jobs 2021 @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx
The exam conducting authority for Assistant exam is Reserve Bank of India. As per the information is given in the Official RBI Assistant Jobs 2021 Notification, candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from December 2021 (Tentatively)and Last Date submit your https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx Online application forms is December 2021.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Overview:
The RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 will be posted on the official website for assistants. The table below summarises the RBI Assistant Official Notification.
|Notification||RBI Jobs 2021 for Various Assistant @rbi.org.in|
|Notification Date||December 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name OF The Posts||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test|
|Job Location||National level Exam|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: December 2021 (Tentatively)
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: December 2021 (Tentatively)
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: December 2021
- Application Fee Last date: December 2021
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Fee Structure of RBI Notification
- General/ OBC: 450 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 50 /-
RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be bachelor’s degree passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. To know more details about the eligibility, then go through the mentioned RBI Official Notification 2021 candidate can visit the official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years but Do not Reach 28 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of RBI).
Complete Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation and other information candidates read advertisement.
Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs. 36091/-.
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
RBI Assistant allocates overall Various vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
RBI Assistant Vacancies 2020
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
The RBI Selection Process consists of three stages: preliminary examinations, main examinations, and a language proficiency test. In both the Preliminary and Mains RBI Assistant Exams, there is negative marking. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus for all three phases of RBI Assistant have been detailed below, and candidates must qualify in all three phases (prelims, mains, and language proficiency test) to be considered for RBI Assistant positions.
How to apply for RBI Assistant
To complete the online application form for RBI Assistant 2021, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: On the home page’s top-right corner, click the New Registration button.
- Step 2: Begin your application by providing basic information such as your name, contact number, email address, and mailing address, and then clicking the save and next button.
- Step 3:Upload your photo and signature in the format specified. The photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm in size and passport size. Both the photograph and signature must be legible and clear. The photograph’s maximum file size and the signature’s maximum file size must be updated.
- Step 4: Next, enter your academic information and professional credentials. After filling in the required information, click the save and next button.
- Step 5: Review your application form one final time because you will be unable to make any further changes. After previewing your Application Form, click the save and next button.
- Step 6: Pay your application fee online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Step 7: Click the Submit Final Button. Your application will be successfully submitted. RBI will send you an email and a text message containing your registration ID and password for use on the official website.
RBI Assistant Online Application Form, Important Points
RBI exam 2021 is one of the most important banking exams for a large number of aspirants. As a result, there are a few points to bear in mind when filling out the RBI Assistant online application form.
- The application process is entirely online. As a result, candidates must apply online prior to the deadline.
- Candidates must submit an online application form with a scanned passport-size photo and signature.
- Additionally, have your education certificates (10th, 12th, and graduation), employment certificates (if applicable), and proof of address on hand to use when filling out the RBI Assistant online application form 2021.
- Additionally, read the instructions carefully before applying online.
RBI Assistant Notification Free Job Alert
On December 2021 (Tentatively) date, the RBI Assistant Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Application Form 2021 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For RBI Assistant Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. December 2021.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. December 2021.
Important Links of Notification / Advertising
RBI Assistant 2021 Notification PDF Download:Click Here
RBI Assistant 2021 Apply Online Link : Click Here
RBI Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest RBI recuitment 2021 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.