Download PMSSY Guidelines PDF for free from the source official website using the download link given below. Download PMSSY Guidelines PDF having all pages have been downloaded in English Language Now. Please utilize them for building your knowledge and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to respect our Hard Work.
The Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY/Scheme), a Central Sector Scheme, was announced in August 2003 with the objective of correcting imbalances in the availability of tertiary healthcare services and improving the quality of medical education in India.
PMSSY has two components:-
(i) Setting up of AIIMS like Institutions
Each New AIIMS to add:-
- State of the art Modular OTs and diagnostics facilities.
- 15-20 super specialty departments.
- 750 Beds.
- 100 UG (MBBS) seats.
- 60 B.Sc. (Nursing ) seats.
- Focus on PG education and Research.
Total 22 new AIIMS have been announced so far under this component:-
- 6 AIIMS is already functional.
- Status of AIIMS approved under PMSSY.
- 16 more AIIMS are announced. Out of which 15 AIIMS are approved by the Cabinet.
(ii) Upgradation of Government Medical College(GMC)/ Institutions.
Each up-gradation project would be adding:-
- 8-10 Super Speciality Departments.
- Around 15 new PG seats.
- 150-250 beds
It aims at correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also augmenting facilities for quality medical education in the country.
Download the PMSSY Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link
PMSSY Guidelines PDF [PMSSY Guidelines Free Download]
- PMSSY Guidelines PDF – Click to Download
This website does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the links already available on Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly contact us. Thank you.