Here you can get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 2021 Apply online, प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना form download, PM Kisan eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme or प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Yojana has been launched by the Central Government Scheme with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister) and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the Small and marginal farmers of Central Government Scheme. Under this scheme all all small and marginal farmers will be provided with income support of Rs.6,000 per year in three instalments will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 24th February, 2019 , Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry will implement this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 Apply online @ https://pmkisan.gov.in/
|Name of scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Started||By Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Post Published Date||02-05-2021|
|Post Updated Date||02-05-2021|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
|Benefit||all small and marginal farmers will be provided with income support of Rs.6,000 per year in three instalments|
|category||Central Government Scheme|
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Details
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs. Under the Scheme, the entire financial liability towards transfer of benefit to targeted beneficiaries will be borne by Government of India.
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ famities shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs.60001 per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs.20001 each, every four months.
Plv-KlsAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs.6000/- per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs.200O/- each, every four months. The period of 1’t installment under the scheme is from 01 .12 2O18 to 31 03 2019, that of 2nd installment from 01 04.2019 to 31 07 .2019,3’d installment from 01 08.2019 to 30 11 2019, and so on.
PM Kisan Scheme 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)|
|In Hindi||प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||Central Government Scheme|
|Who benefits||Small and marginal farmers|
|Benefit of scheme||all small and marginal farmers will be provided with income support of Rs.6,000 per year in three instalments|
|Scheme Objective||To provide income support to all eligible land-holding farmers and their families|
|Scheme under||Central Government Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form 2021
Enrollment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme can be done through below mentioned the step by steps
- Visit at official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now click on the “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Format” or directly click this link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit.
Note- Please keeps the following documents in front of you and fills the information on the same basis.
Document Requirements for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
The farmers eligible under the scheme are required to produce the below-mentioned documents for their verification:
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
To be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a small or marginal farmer does not meet the following requirements. The following are some of the beneficiaries who are not eligible for this scheme’s benefits:
- The landowner’s name and gender are stored in the database.
- Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tri
- Aadhaar number, bank account number, phone number, and so on.
Information about the land records.
- Dhan Jan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan The identification of qualified beneficiaries and incompetent claimants will be aided by the use of
- bank account numbers, Aadhaar numbers, and mobile numbers.
- The scheme is funded by the government of India. As a result, farmers must be citizens of the region.
- The size of a land holding does not exceed 2 hectares.
- Any landowners who are part of an institution.
- The farmer and any member of his or her family who falls into one of the following categories:
- Former and current constitutional officeholders
- Ministers/State Ministers, both past and current
- Members of the LokSabha, RajyaSabha, State Legislative Assemblies, and State Legislative Councils, past and present
- Mayors of municipal corporations, both past and current
- Former and current District Panchayat Chairpersons.
- Any active or retired officers, as well as employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments are eligible.
- All retired pensioners in the above group who receive a monthly pension of Rs.10,000/- or more.
PM Kisan for Benefits
The following are the benefits and impacts of the PM-KISAN schemes:
- One of the most significant benefits of this arrangement is the direct transfer of funds. Rs.18,000 crores were directly transferred to the bank accounts of 9 crore farmers on December 25, 2020, in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- All records pertaining to farmers are officially registered on a digital platform, making registration and fund transfer easy. This welfare
- system has gotten a fresh start thanks to the digitalized records.
- This programme helps farmers with their cash flow problems.
- The PM-KISAN Yojana is a significant move forward in the government’s agricultural modernization initiatives.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 February 2019|
|Online application Form Last Date||Active Now|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
PM-KISAN Help Desk
Phone: 011-23381092, 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.