Latest Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 6060 Vacancy at http://ofchanda.gov.in/:
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : Ordnance Factory @ http://ofchanda.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur fills total 6060 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest Ordnance Factory Apprentice before the last date, 09-February-2020.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 – 6060 Posts, Apply Online
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 @ http://ofchanda.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for Trade Apprentice exam is Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur. As per the information is given in the Official Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed 10th, ITI are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 10-January-2020 and Last Date submit your http://ofchanda.gov.in/ Online application forms is 09-February-2020.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Job Overview:
- Notification: Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for 6060 Trade Apprentice Posts: Apply @ofchanda.gov.in, 10th, ITI Pass Eligible
- Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Notification Date: 10-January-2020
- Organization Name: Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur
- Short Name: Ordnance Factory
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Education Qual: 10th, ITI
- No. of Vacancies: 6060
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Official URL: http://ofchanda.gov.in/
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration: 10-January-2020
- Last Date of Registration: 09-February-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 09-February-2020
- Merit List – Available Soon
- DV – Available Soon
Fee Structure of Ordnance Factory Notification
- General/ OBC: 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Non-ITI Category:Passed Madhyamik (Class 10th or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- ITI Category:Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT
or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill
Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as
per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum
50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI).
. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official website http://ofchanda.gov.in/.
Age Limit (as on 09-January-2020)
- Min Age limit 15 years.
- Max Age limit 24 years.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice salary: As per Apprentices Act 1961
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice allocates overall 6060 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
ITI Apprentices – 2219 Posts
Non-ITI Apprentices – 3847 Posts
Selection Criteria for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Job
Candidates will be selected for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice 2020 on the basis of their performance in Merit List.
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice
- First Open Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur Official website: http://ofchanda.gov.in/
- Go to the Trade Apprentice Recruitment page
- Check for Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur Trade Apprentice Notification link
- Read the Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on Trade Apprentice submit button for final submission.
- Save Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice and take print out for future use.
- S.C/Xth Mark Sheet
- S.C/XlIth Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- Engg/Diploma Mark Sheet
- Original or Provisional Engineering/Diploma Certificate.
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph – 3 Nos.
- Original photo ID Adhar card/Driving License/Voter ID.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)
Ambajhari, Nagpur – 440021
Skill INDIA – Skill OFB
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Important Links
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice 2020 Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
Ordnance Factory Official website: Click Here