- On Friday, September 29, New Zealand and Pakistan are scheduled to engage in a competitive encounter during the third warm-up match of the ODI World Cup 2023.
- The contest will be held at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad.
The imminent arrival of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 has generated significant anticipation among cricket enthusiasts worldwide, who eagerly await a remarkable exhibition of skill and rivalry. As teams from various nations make preparations to compete on an international platform, the preliminary phase of this cricket event will initiate with the commencement of warm-up matches scheduled for September 29. These practice matches will provide a preview of the forthcoming action and excitement.
The upcoming warm-up match between New Zealand and Pakistan is scheduled to be held at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad on September 29th. Both New Zealand and Pakistan will aim to refine their strategies and build crucial momentum in preparation for the official tournament.
ODI Stats and Records at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium:
- Total matches: 7
- Matches won batting first: 4
- Matches won bowling first: 3
- Average first innings scores: 288
- Average second innings scores: 262
- Highest total recorded: 350/4 (50 Ov) by Australia
- Lowest total recorded: 174/10 (36.1 Ov) by England
- Highest score chased: 252/5 (48.5 Ov) by South Africa
- Lowest score defended: 290/7 (50 Ov) by Australia
The following is a report on the pitch conditions at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium has gained recognition for its ability to provide a pitch that offers a fair playing field for both batsmen and bowlers. The playing surface is positioned in a manner that promotes the facilitation of run-scoring, and the statistical pattern suggests a strong possibility of high-scoring contests that will captivate the audience.
The weather forecast for Hyderabad is as follows:
The meteorological conditions in Thiruvananthapuram exhibit favorable prospects for the forthcoming match. Anticipate the presence of partly cloudy conditions accompanied by a marginal 20% probability of precipitation. In terms of temperature, it is expected to remain at approximately 31 degrees Celsius, accompanied by a humidity level of approximately 75%. The wind is anticipated to exhibit a mild breeze, with a velocity of 11 kilometers per hour.
NZ vs PAK, playing XI, 3rd warm-up game:
New Zealand: Devon Conway, Kane Williamson (c), DJ Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Glenn Phillips, Tom Latham (wk), MJ Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Agha Salman, FK Zaman, IU Haq, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, SH Khan, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), S Afridi, Usama Mir