NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 5 Little by Little provided here is extremely helpful in revising complete syllabus and getting a strong base on it. NCERT 3rd Class English Little by Little all questions are solved with detailed explanation available for students. In this article we had given of NCERT solutions for Little by Little Class 3 English step by step solution for each and every question of the chapter. These solutions will also help you with your homework. Best teachers across the India created NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 5 Little by Little according to curriculum and pattern of syllabus as per guidelines of NCERT (CBSE) Books.
3rd Class NCERT English Chapter 5 Little by Little
|Name of Organization||NCERT|
|Name of Class||3rd Class|
|Name of Subject||English|
|Name of Chapter||Chapter 5|
|Name of Content||Little by Little|
|Name of Category||NCERT Solutions|
Chapter 5 Little by Little covers numerous Questions and answers from all topics and sub-topics which are given below
Page No 23:
hidden slowly downward slender mighty branches pride improving sipped shoot
1) Hidden: kept out of sight Example sentences: 1) There were hidden cameras in the room. 2) The book was hidden by the television.
2) Slowly: at a slow speed Example sentences: 1) I was walking slowly in the park. 2) They slowly moved towards the gate.
3) Downward: towards a lower place Example sentences: 1) He was lying his face downward while watching the movie. 2) I saw the airplane coming downward.
4) Slender: very thin Example sentences: 1) He has a slender neck. 2) The slender man asked me to move forward.
5) Mighty: powerful Example sentences: 1) The mighty king asked his servants to serve him food. 2) The mighty woman came to fight with the crowd.
6) Branches: part of a tree Example sentences: 1) The branches of a banyan tree are very strong. 2) I was hanging on the branches of a tree.
7) Pride: to be proud of something Example sentences: 1) The children’s parents glowed with pride. 2) He swallowed his pride and asked for help.
8) Improving: to become better Example sentences: 1) I am improving my mathematical skills. 2) The child care system in India is improving.
9) Sipped: to drink something in small quantity Example sentences: 1) He sipped coffee along with his friend. 2) I sipped red wine in the church.
10) Shoot: to kill with a bullet or an arrow Example sentences: 1) Don’t shoot on his head. 2) We should not shoot animals for fun.
Page No 24:
- Name the tree that the acron grows into.
- What things does a seed need to grow?
- How many describing words can you find in this poem?
1) An acorn grows into an oak tree.
2) A seed needs water, air and sunshine to grow.
3) There are three describing words in the poem. They are tiny, slender and mighty.
Page No 24:
Look at the two pictures. Find four things that are different about these trees and talk about them.
Disclaimer: Kindly refer the textbook for the images.
|Picture 1 I give you all this||Picture 2 What do you give me?|
1) I give you fruits like mangoes, apples and guava.
2) I also give honey.
3) There is a nest where the mama and papa sparrows feed their baby sparrows.
1) Human beings cut the bark of my trees and use it for making tyres and rubbers.
2) Not a single bird comes to sit on my branches, as they get cut by the human beings.
3) People burn my bark and branches and pollute the environment.
Page No 24:
Look at Picture 1. Write three sentences on what the trees give us. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Now look at Picture 2. Write three sentences on how we harm the trees. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Match the opposites. One has been done for you.
1) Trees give us fruits like mangoes, apples and guava.
2) Trees also give us honey.
3) Tress give us fresh oxygen to breathe.
1) We harm trees by cutting their barks for making rubbers and tyres.
2) We harm trees by cutting their branches because of which the birds’ nests get destroyed.
3) We pollute the environment by burning the leaves of the trees.