NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 2 The Magic Garden provided here is extremely helpful in revising complete syllabus and getting a strong base on it. NCERT 3rd Class English The Magic Garden all questions are solved with detailed explanation available for students. In this article we had given of NCERT solutions for The Magic Garden Class 3 English step by step solution for each and every question of the chapter. These solutions will also help you with your homework. Best teachers across the India created NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 2 The Magic Garden according to curriculum and pattern of syllabus as per guidelines of NCERT (CBSE) Books.
3rd Class NCERT English Chapter 2 The Magic Garden
|Name of Organization||NCERT|
|Name of Class||3rd Class|
|Name of Subject||English|
|Name of Chapter||Chapter 2|
|Name of Content||The Magic Garden|
|Name of Category||NCERT Solutions|
Chapter 2 The Magic Garden covers numerous Questions and answers from all topics and sub-topics which are given below
Page No 6:
1) Magic: tricks that seem to be impossible Example sentences: a) Geetika performed a magic in the class. b) The windows started to get close by magic.
2) Garden: a piece of ground for growing flowers, fruits and vegetables Example sentences: a) I always walk in the garden in the morning. b) The garden has fresh green grass to walk on.
3) Gardeners: someone who takes care of a garden Example sentences: a) The gardeners take good care of the flowers in our garden. b) I had a fight with my gardener.
4) Playground: an outdoor area for children to play Example sentences: a) I was playing cricket in the playground. b) The playground was very clean in the morning.
5) Sunshine: direct sunlight Example sentences: a) The sunshine was very soothing yesterday. b) There is a warm sunshine outside.
6) Golden: shining like gold Example sentences: a) He has curly golden hair. b) The queen was wearing a golden crown.
7) Dreaming: thoughts or images that come in mind when you are in sleep Example sentences: a) I was dreaming of a trip to America. b) She was dreaming of a grand birthday gift she got.
Page No 7:
- Why did the flowers love the little children?
- Why did the birds love the children?
- Name five flowers growing in the magic garden?
- What sounds could the children hear in the garden?
1) The flowers love the little children, as they bring watering cans and water their thirsty roots.
2) The birds love the children, as they bring bread for them.
3) Marigolds, sunflowers, roses, poppies and pansies were the five flowers growing in the magic garden.
4) The children could hear the sweet songs of the fairies in the garden.
Page No 7:
I have not seen any blue roses!
Which one is your favourite flower? Learn its name in English.
Disclaimer: This is a sample answer. Students are advised to write the answer based on their own preferences.
Rose is my favourite colour.
Page No 7:
Page No 7:
Activity − Make a Flower Scrap Book
1. Collect five flowers.
2. Put each flower carefully between the pages of an old book.
3. Place some heavy books on top of the old book. Leave it for some days.
4. Stick the pressed flowers carefully in your scrap book.
5. Write the name of each flower.
Disclaimer: This is a creative activity to be done on your own. Students are advised to complete the activity along with their friends at home.
Page No 8:
Name two words in each petal which you see in a garden.
Insects Trees Birds Tools Flowers
Caterpillar Mango Sparrow Hammer Rose
Grasshoper Apple Crow Screwdiver Marigold
Disclaimer: The answer may vary from student to student.
Page No 9:
1. Imagine you have a big garden. What would it look like? Draw a picture here.
2. What would you like to grow in your garden? Write three sentences giving the names of the flowers that you might like to grow in your garden. 1. In my garden I would like to grow ________________________. 2. In my garden I would like to grow ________________________. 3. In my garden I would like to grow ________________________.
1) Disclaimer: Such questions are made for increasing the self creative skills and should be tried answering on your own.
2) Disclaimer: These are sample answers. Students are advised to write the answers based on their own preferences.
1. In my garden I would like to grow roses. 2. In my garden I would like to grow lilies. 3. In my garden I would like to grow sunflowers.