NCERT Book for Class 12 Physics: Get the latest edition of Class 12 Physics NCERT Book. Students must read the NCERT book to clear all the concepts and fundamentals of Physics and perform meritoriously in the subject.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Physics PDF Download
NCERT books are best known for presenting the concepts in the simplest possible way so students can quickly understand them. Therefore, students are always encouraged to use NCERT books to succeed in their studies. For Class 12 students, we are introducing the NCERT book on the subject of Physics. This is the latest edition of the NCERT book published at the beginning of the last academic session by the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This new NCERT book on Class 12 Physics describes all concepts and theorems in an informative way, making learning very easy and effective.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Physics
|Organization Name||The National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12 Physics|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
12th Class ncert book Physics PDF
Physics NCERT Class 12 book is available for free to all students. This book contains chapters 1 to 15. Take a closer look at the chapters in this NCERT book for Class 12 Physics to understand what each chapter has to offer in terms of knowledge and information.
Some points stating the importance of Class 12 Physics NCERT Book are mentioned below:
- Designed to offer in-depth knowledge in easy and simple language.
- Strictly adheres to the CBSE curriculum due to which it is considered to be sufficient enough to form the base for the annual examinations.
- Ideal for thorough and comprehensive study to develop a clear concept.
- Includes several questions of different formats which are perfect to test students’ understanding of concepts.
Download all the chapters of CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Book:
NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics – English Medium
- Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Chapter 3: Current Electricity
- Chapter 4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter
- Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7: Alternating Current
- Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10: Wave Optics
- Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 12: Atoms
- Chapter 13: Nuclei
- Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devises and Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15: Communication System
- Answers Part 1
- Answers Part 2
NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics – Hindi Medium
भौतिकी (भाग 1 तथा भाग 2)
- अध्याय 1: वैधुत आवेश तथा क्षेत्र
- अध्याय 2: स्थिर वैधुत विभव तथा धारिता
- अध्याय 3: विधुत धारा
- अध्याय 4: गतिमान आवेश और चुंबकत्व
- अध्याय 5: चुंबकत्व एवं द्रव्य
- अध्याय 6: वैधुतचुंबकीय प्रेरण
- अध्याय 7: प्रत्यावर्ती धारा
- अध्याय 8: वैधुतचुंबकीय तरंगे
- अध्याय 9: किरण प्रकाशिकी एवं प्रकाशिक यंत्र
- अध्याय 10: तरंग – प्रकाशिकी
- अध्याय 11: विकिरण तथा द्रव्य की द्वैत प्रकृति
- अध्याय 12: परमाणु
- अध्याय 13: नाभिक
- अध्याय 14: अर्धचालक – पदार्थ, युक्तियाँ तथा सरल परिपथ
- अध्याय 15: संचार व्यवस्था
- उत्तरमाला भाग 1
- उत्तरमाला भाग 2