NCERT Book for Class 12 English: Get the latest edition of Class 12 English NCERT Book PDF Free here. Students must read the NCERT Class 12 English book to clear all the concepts and fundamentals of English and perform meritoriously in the subject.
NCERT Book for Class 12 English PDF Download
NCERT books are best known for presenting the concepts in the simplest possible way so students can quickly understand them. Therefore, students are always encouraged to use NCERT books to succeed in their studies. For Class 12 students, we are introducing the NCERT book on the subject of English. This is the latest edition of the NCERT book published at the beginning of the last academic session by the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This new NCERT book on Class 12 English describes all concepts and theorems in an informative way, making learning very easy and effective.
NCERT Book for Class 12 English
|Organization Name||The National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12 English|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
12th Class ncert book English PDF
English NCERT Class 12 book is available for free to all students. This book contains chapters 1 to 22. Take a closer look at the chapters in this NCERT book for Class 12 English to understand what each chapter has to offer in terms of knowledge and information.
Some points stating the importance of Class 12 English NCERT Book are mentioned below:
- Designed to offer in-depth knowledge in easy and simple language.
- Strictly adheres to the CBSE curriculum due to which it is considered to be sufficient enough to form the base for the annual examinations.
- Ideal for thorough and comprehensive study to develop a clear concept.
- Includes several questions of different formats which are perfect to test students’ understanding of concepts.
Download all the chapters of CBSE Class 12 English NCERT Book:
NCERT Books for Class 12 English (Core)
Flamingo – Prose
- Lesson 1: The Last Lesson (Alphonse Daudet)
- Lesson2: Lost Spring (Anees Jung)
- Lesson3: Deep Water (William Douglas)
- Lesson 4: The Rattrap (Selma Lagerlof)
- Lesson 5: Indigo (Louis Fischer)
- Lesson 6: Poets and Pancakes
- Lesson 7: The Interview
- Lesson 8: Going Places (A. R. Barton)
Flamingo – Poetry
- Poem 1: My Mother at Sixty – Six (Kamala Das)
- Poem 2: An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum (Stephen Spender)
- Poem 3: Keeping Quiet (Pablo Neruda)
- Poem 4: A Thing of Beauty (John Keats)
- Poem 5: A Roadside Stand
- Poem 6: Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers (Adrienne Rich)
NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo Book
Vistas – Supplementary Reader
- Chapter 1: The Third Level (Jack Finney)
- Chapter 2. The Tiger King (Kalki)
- Chapter 3. Journey to the end of the Earth (Tishani Doshi)
- Chapter 4. The Enemy Pearl (S. Buck)
- Chapter 5. Should Wizard hit Mommy (John Updike)
- Chapter 6. On the face of It (Susan Hill)
- Chapter 7. Evans Tries an O-level (Colin Dexter)
- Chapter 8. Memories of Childhood (Zitkala-Sa & Bama)
NCERT Class 12 English Vistas Book
NCERT Class 12 English Kaleidoscope Book
|Class||Book Name||Download Link|