NCERT Book for Class 12 Craft Tradition in India: Get the latest edition of Class 12 Craft Tradition in India NCERT Book PDF Free here. Students must read the NCERT Class 12 Craft Tradition in India book to clear all the concepts and fundamentals of Craft Tradition in India and perform meritoriously in the subject.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Craft Tradition in India PDF Download
NCERT books are best known for presenting the concepts in the simplest possible way so students can quickly understand them. Therefore, students are always encouraged to use NCERT books to succeed in their studies. For Class 12 students, we are introducing the NCERT book on the subject of Craft Tradition in India. This is the latest edition of the NCERT book published at the beginning of the last academic session by the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This new NCERT book on Class 12 Craft Tradition in India describes all concepts and theorems in an informative way, making learning very easy and effective.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Craft Tradition in India
|Organization Name||The National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12 Craft Tradition in India|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
12th Class ncert book Craft Tradition in India PDF
Craft Tradition in India NCERT Class 12 book is available for free to all students. This book contains chapters 1 to 9. Take a closer look at the chapters in this NCERT book for Class 12 Craft Tradition in India to understand what each chapter has to offer in terms of knowledge and information.
Some points stating the importance of Class 12 Craft Tradition in India NCERT Book are mentioned below:
- Designed to offer in-depth knowledge in easy and simple language.
- Strictly adheres to the CBSE curriculum due to which it is considered to be sufficient enough to form the base for the annual examinations.
- Ideal for thorough and comprehensive study to develop a clear concept.
- Includes several questions of different formats which are perfect to test students’ understanding of concepts.
NCERT Books for Class 12 Craft Tradition in India – English Medium
Table of Content :
Unit I: OVERVIEW OF THE PAST 1–39
1. Crafts in the Past 3
2. Colonial Rule and Crafts 15
3. Mahatma Gandhi and Self-sufficiency 31
Unit II: CRAFTS REVIVAL 40–85
4. Handloom and Handicrafts Revival 43
5. The Crafts Community Today 55
6. Production and Marketing 73
Unit III: STRATEGIES FOR THE FUTURE 86–133
7. Crafts Bazaars 89
8. Craft in the Age of Tourism 103
9. Design and Development 119
NCERT Craft Tradition in India Books for Class 12 – PDF Download