NCERT Book for Class 12 Chemistry: Get the latest edition of Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Book PDF Free here. Students must read the NCERT Class 12 Chemistry book to clear all the concepts and fundamentals of Chemistry and perform meritoriously in the subject.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Chemistry PDF Download
NCERT books are best known for presenting the concepts in the simplest possible way so students can quickly understand them. Therefore, students are always encouraged to use NCERT books to succeed in their studies. For Class 12 students, we are introducing the NCERT book on the subject of Chemistry. This is the latest edition of the NCERT book published at the beginning of the last academic session by the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This new NCERT book on Class 12 Chemistry describes all concepts and theorems in an informative way, making learning very easy and effective.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Chemistry
|Organization Name||The National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12 Chemistry|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
12th Class ncert book Chemistry PDF
Chemistry NCERT Class 12 book is available for free to all students. This book contains chapters 1 to 16. Take a closer look at the chapters in this NCERT book for Class 12 Chemistry to understand what each chapter has to offer in terms of knowledge and information.
Some points stating the importance of Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Book are mentioned below:
- Designed to offer in-depth knowledge in easy and simple language.
- Strictly adheres to the CBSE curriculum due to which it is considered to be sufficient enough to form the base for the annual examinations.
- Ideal for thorough and comprehensive study to develop a clear concept.
- Includes several questions of different formats which are perfect to test students’ understanding of concepts.
Download all the chapters of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Book:
NCERT Books for Class 12 Chemistry – English Medium
- Unit 1: Solid State
- Unit 2: Solutions
- Unit 3: Electrochemistry
- Unit 4: Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 5: Surface Chemistry
- Unit 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit 7: The p-Block Elements
- Unit 8: The d- and f- Block Elements
- Unit 9: Coordination Compounds
- Unit 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit 12: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit 13: Amines
- Unit 14: Biomolecules
- Unit 15: Polymers
- Unit 16: Chemistry in Everyday Life
- NCERT Answers Part 1
- NCERT Answers Part 2
NCERT Books for Class 12 Chemistry – Hindi Medium
रसायन (भाग 1 तथा भाग 2)
- अध्याय 1: ठोस अवस्था
- अध्याय 2: विलयन
- अध्याय 3: वैधुतरसायन
- अध्याय 4: रासायनिक बलगतिकी
- अध्याय 5: पृष्ठ रसायन
- अध्याय 6: तत्वों के निष्कर्षण के सिद्धांत एवं प्रक्रम
- अध्याय 7: p- ब्लॉक के तत्व
- अध्याय 8: d- एवं f- ब्लॉक के तत्व
- अध्याय 9: उपसहसंयोजन यौगिक
- अध्याय 10: हैलोएल्केन तथा हैलोएरीन
- अध्याय 11: एल्कोहल, फिनॉल एवं ईथर
- अध्याय 12: एल्डिहाइड, कीटोन एवं कार्बोक्सिलिक अम्ल
- अध्याय 13: एमीन
- अध्याय 14: जैव-अणु
- अध्याय 15: बहुलक
- अध्याय 16: दैनिक जीवन में रसायन
- उत्तरमाला भाग 1
- उत्तरमाला भाग 2