Latest NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 73 Vacancy at nabard.org
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 : NABARD @ nabard.org has issued a notification for the post of Office Attendant. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development fills total 73 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest NABARD Office Attendant before the last date, 12th January 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 – 73 Posts, Apply Online
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 @ nabard.org
The exam conducting authority for Office Attendant exam is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. As per the information is given in the Official NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed 10th are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 25th December 2019 and Last Date submit your nabard.org Online application forms is 12th January 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Job Overview:
- Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Short Name: NABARD
- Post Name: Office Attendant
- No. of Vacancy: 73
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Site: nabard.org
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Start Date: 25th December 2019
- NABARD Office Attendant Last Date: 12th January 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 12th January 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
Examination Fee Structure
- General/ OBC: 0 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
Mode of Payment:
- E-Challan from State Bank of India
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Office Attendant Exam must have a 10th from any recognized university / institution in the India. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official notification https://www.nabard.org/
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2019)
- Min. Age: 18.
- Max. Age: 30.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
NABARD Office Attendant Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get NABARD Office Attendant salary: Rs.24,000/- (per month)
Latest Vacancy Details
NABARD Office Attendant allocates overall 73 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT) examination
How to apply for NABARD Office Attendant
- First Open National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Official website: nabard.org
- Go to the Office Attendant Recruitment page
- Check for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Office Attendant Notification link
- Read the NABARD Office Attendant information carefully
- Fill up the Office Attendant form and if you have application please pay the application fee.
- Click on Office Attendant submit button for final submission.
- Save NABARD Office Attendant and take print out for future use.
NABARD Office Attendant Important Links
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Advertisement Link: Click Here
Apply Online (Registration): Click Here
Candidates Login: Click Here
NABARD Official website link : Click Here