MS Excel Notes PDF Download | MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES PDF| Microsoft Excel Notes in English Free PDF drive file at gacbe.ac.in
Download MS Excel Notes PDF
|Post Updated Date||November 23, 2022|
|Category||Education & Jobs|
|Total no of Pages||45|
|Total File Size||1.69 MB|
|Original Source of Information||gacbe.ac.in|
MS Excel, also referred to as Microsoft Excel B, is a subset of Microsoft Office that was created by Deveron Firma on behalf of Microsoft Corporation. MS Excel is also known as Microsoft Excel. Because of this, we are able to construct mathematical and logical databases containing various functions as well as functions of various functions. Microsoft Excel comes packed with a wide variety of tools and functions, collectively referred to as different types of data. Microsoft Excel can enter data in different settings.
In other words, we can say that Excel 2007 and 2010 are both versions of Microsoft Excel. We are able to accomplish more and more in a shorter amount of time thanks to the powerful application known as Microsoft Excel. Each worksheet has column headings and row headings. The rows are numbered from 1 to 1,048,576 while the columns are lettered with the alphabet from A to Z and then continuing with AA, AB, AC and so on. A cell address is formed by combining a column coordinate with a row coordinate in order to create the address. For instance, the cell that can be found in the top left-hand corner of the worksheet is labeled as A1, which stands for the column and row number 1.
MS Excel Notes PDF
MS Excel Uses:-
- The usage of MS Access is as follows –
- How to prepare the database.
- For accounting work.
- Mathematical passion.
- Work of the Tafkat.
- Data Management.
- Chart Creation.
- Filter & Shorting Databse.
- How to prepare the report.
- How did you fill the budget?
- Data formatting.
MS Excel Sheet Notes in Details
• Cell. A user will enter data into a cell, which is the area that is created when a column and row intersect with one another.
• A reference to the cell This is a set of coordinates that indicates where a cell is situated. In a table, rows are laid out horizontally and given a number, whereas columns are laid out vertically and given a letter.
• A cell that is active. The cell that is currently selected can be identified by the presence of a green box around it.
• Workbook. This is an Excel file that includes at least one, and possibly more than one, worksheet.
• Worksheet. These are the various documents that can be found nested inside of a Workbook.
• Tab for the worksheet. These are the tabs that can be found in the far left corner of the spreadsheet.
• Headings for the columns and rows. These are the numbered and lettered cells that are situated just beyond the rows and columns. When a row or column header is selected, the entire row or column is highlighted.
• Formula. To produce a value, you can create a formula by inserting a mathematical equation, a reference to another cell, or a function into a cell in your spreadsheet. In mathematics, a formula always begins with the equal sign.
• Formula bar. This is the lengthy input bar that can be utilized when entering values or formulas into individual cells. It can be found at the very top of the worksheet, right next to the label that reads “fx.”
• Address bar. This bar, which is located to the left of the formula bar, displays the numerical and alphabetical coordinates of the currently selected cell.
• Filter. These are the guidelines that a user can follow in order to determine which rows from a worksheet should be displayed. This option can be found in the top right corner of the home bar, to the right of the heading that reads “Sort & Filter.” You have the option of selecting an auto filter, which will display rows only if they match certain values.
• AutoFill. Users are given the ability to automatically copy data from one cell to another using this feature. An individual who has two or more cells in a row can select both cells, then drag the bottom right corner down to cause autofill for the remaining cells in the row.
• AutoSum. Users are given the ability to add multiple values thanks to this feature. After selecting the cells to which they wish to add content, users can then press the Alt and Equal keys on their keyboards. You can also activate this feature by clicking the button that can be found on the top right of the home page, directly above the word “Fill,” and to the left of the words “Sort & Filter.”
• PivotTable. This tool for summarizing data automatically sorts the data and calculates the results. This is accessible through the insert tab on the far left of the screen.
• PivotChart. This chart supplements the PivotTable by providing graph representations of the data that is being displayed in the table. It can be found next to the maps in the insert page’s middle, which is located below the page’s middle.
• Source data. A pivot table can be crafted with the help of the information presented here.
MS Excel Notes Alternate Download Link
You can download MS Excel Notes in English PDF format here by using our below link. Visitors can download this by clicking on the link below.
Download MS Excel Notes: Click Here
You can also use the following links to download the PDF from the official / source website:
We’ve included a PDF of the MS Excel Notes. If you need any additional information or have any questions about this, please leave a comment below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our website fresherwave.com for the latest information on other types of PDFs and application forms PDF. Thank you so much.