MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 806 Vacancy at https://www.mpsc.gov.in/:
MPSC SI Recruitment 2020 : MPSC @ https://www.mpsc.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of SI. Maharashtra Public Service Commission fills total 806 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest MPSCPolice Sub Inspector before the last date, 19/03/2020.
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 – 806 Posts, Apply Online
MPSC SI Jobs 2020 @ https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for SI exam is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. As per the information is given in the Official MPSC SI Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed Graduation are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 28/02/2020and Last Date submit your https://www.mpsc.gov.in/ Online application forms is 19/03/2020.
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Overview:
- Notification: MPSC Recruitment 2020 for 806 SI Posts: Apply @mpsc.gov.in, Graduation Pass Eligible
- MPSC SI Notification Date: 29/02/2020
- Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Short Name: MPSC
- Name OF The Posts: SI
- Education Qualification: Graduation
- No. of Vacancies: 806
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official URL: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
MPSC SI Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 29/02/2020
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 28/02/2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 19/03/2020
- Application Fee Last date: 19/03/2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Fee Structure of MPSC Notification
- General/ OBC: 374 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 274 /-
MPSC SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Graduation passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. To know more details about the eligibility, then go through the mentioned MPSC Official Notification 2020 candidate can visit the official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||· 19 to 31 years for Unreserved|
· 19 to 34 years for reserved
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||· 18 to 38 years for Unreserved|
· 18 to 43 years for reserved
|State Tax Inspector (STI)||· 18 to 38 years for Unreserved|
· 18 to 43 years for reserved
Complete Age Relaxation of MPSC and other information candidate read advertisement which is given below of this post..
MPSC SI Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get MPSC SI salary: 38,600 – 1,22,800/- month
MPSC SI Vacancy Details
MPSC SI allocates overall 806 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
|S.No.||Post Name||Open Category||Reserved Category||Total|
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||475||175||650|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||52||15||67|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)||64||25||89|
Selection Criteria for MPSC SI Job
Candidates will be selected for MPSC SI 2020 on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview.
|Chest||79 cm (Expansion – 5 cm)||–|
How to apply for MPSC SI
- First Open Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Go to the SI Recruitment page
- Check for Maharashtra Public Service CommissionSI Notification link
- Read the MPSC SI information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on SI submit button for final submission.
- Save MPSC SI and take print out for future use.
MPSC SI Notification Alert Job Alert
On 28/02/2020 date, the MPSC SI Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the MPSC SI Recruitment 2020 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Maharashtra Public Service CommissionMPSC SI Application Form 2020 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For MPSC SI Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. 19/03/2020.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. 19/03/2020.
MPSC SI Recruitment Important Links
MPSC SI 2020 Notification PDF Download:Click Here
MPSC SI 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
MPSC Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest MPSC recuitment 2020 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.