MHT CET Notification 2020 @ cetcell.mahacet.org | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the MHT CET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai (MSBTE) will conduct the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Maharashtra. The MHT CET Notification 2020 is available in the month of 07th Jan 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
MHT CET Notification 2020
New Update: MHT CET Online Registration Started On 07th Jan 2020. Check all the details regarding the Maharashtra MHT CET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their MHT CET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
MHT CET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai (MSBTE)|
|Name of the Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Entrance Exam||MHT CET|
|Admission Courses||Technical Education & Agriculture|
|Notification Release Date||07th Jan 2020|
|Application Opening Date||07th Jan 2020|
|Application Closing Date||29th Feb 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||29th Feb 2020|
|Admit Card Date||5th April – 23rd April 2020|
|Exam Date||13th April, 15th April to 18th April 2020 and 20th April to 23rd April 2020|
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai MSBTE has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the Technical Education & Agriculture Courses. Students who have completed their 12th from recognized board are eligible to apply this Maharashtra MHT CET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
MHT CET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the MHT CET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the MHT CET Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under MHT CET exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their 12th exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this MHT CET.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for MHT CET Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age N/A.
- Candidates must have Maximum age N/A.
- The application fee for MHT CET is Rs. 800/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 600 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
MHT CET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for MHT CET 2020:
|MHT CET 2020 Notification Release||07th Jan 2020|
|MHT CET Online Application Form Date||07th Jan 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||29th Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||29th Feb 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||April 2020|
|MHT CET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||5th April – 23rd April 2020|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||13th April, 15th April to 18th April 2020 and 20th April to 23rd April 2020|
|MHT CET Results||3rd June 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||27th April to 30th April 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||27th April to 30th April 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||1st week of June 2020|
Procedure of MHT CET 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the MHT CET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- MHT CET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Maharashtra MHT CET application form 2020 has been released from 07th Jan 2020.
- Fill the MHT CET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
MHT CET Notification Important Links
- MHT CET 2020 Notification: Click Here
- Maharashtra MHT CET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
MHT CET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the MHT CET 2020 Notification?
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai, MSBTE officials will release the Notification in the month of April 2020.
What Is Maharashtra Exam Date 2020?
13th April, 15th April to 18th April 2020 and 20th April to 23rd April 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of MHT CET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Maharashtra MHT CET 2020 has been started from 07th Jan 2020.
What is Maharashtra MHT CET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed 12th from a recognized board are eligible to fill MHT CET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of MHT CET?
Answer: The Application fee of MHT CET is General/ OBC: 800 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 600 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of MHT CET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of MHT CET 2020 will be conducted on 13th April, 15th April to 18th April 2020 and 20th April to 23rd April 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.