Kerala KEAM Notification 2020 @ cee-kerala.org | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the KEAM Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala) will conduct the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Kerala. The KEAM Notification 2020 is available in the month of 1st Feb 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
Kerala KEAM Notification 2020
New Update: Kerala KEAM Online Registration Started On 1st February 2020. Check all the details regarding the Kerala KEAM Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their KEAM Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
Kerala KEAM Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Admission Courses||Professional Degree Courses like Engineering, BDS, MBBS, Ayurveda|
|Notification Release Date||1st Feb 2020|
|Application Opening Date||1st February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||29th February 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||29th February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||10th April 2020|
|Exam Date||20th and 21st April 2020|
CEE Government Of Kerala CEE Kerala has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the Professional Degree Courses like Engineering, BDS, MBBS, Ayurveda Courses. Students who have completed their 12th from recognized board are eligible to apply this Kerala KEAM Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
- Medical Courses:MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS
- Pharmacy Course:Pharm
- Allied Courses:Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Engineering Courses:Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology)]
- Architecture Course:Arch. (No entrance exam is conducted. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit based on NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)
Kerala KEAM Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the Kerala KEAM eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the KEAM Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under KEAM exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their 12th exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this KEAM.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for KEAM Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age 17 Years.
- Candidates must have Maximum age no maximum age limit
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For ‘Dubai’ as exam center||Rs. 12,000 extra||Rs. 12,000 extra|
Category Wise – Seat Reservation
|Name of the Category||Percentage of Seats|
Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
Kerala KEAM Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for Kerala KEAM 2020:
|KEAM 2020 Notification Release||1st Feb 2020|
|KEAM Online Application Form Date||1st February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||29th February 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||29th February 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||29th February 2020|
|Kerala KEAM Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||10th April 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Exam Date||20th and 21st April 2020|
|Kerala KEAM Results||On or before 25.05.2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||4th week of April|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||4th week of April|
|Rank Card Release Date||4th week of June|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||4th week of June|
Procedure of KEAM 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the Kerala KEAM application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) at cee-kerala.org.
- KEAM application form via Online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Kerala KEAM application form 2020 has been released from 1st Feb 2020.
- Fill the KEAM application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
Kerala KEAM Notification Important Links
Kerala KEAM Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the KEAM 2020 Notification?
CEE Government Of Kerala, CEE Kerala officials will release the Notification in the month of 21st April 2020.
What Is Kerala Exam Date 2020?
20th and 21st April 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of KEAM starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Kerala KEAM 2020 has been started from 1st February 2020.
What is Kerala KEAM Eligibility?
Candidates have completed 12th from a recognized board are eligible to fill KEAM Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of KEAM?
Answer: The Application fee of KEAM is General/ OBC: 700 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 300 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of KEAM organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of KEAM 2020 will be conducted on 20th and 21st April 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.