Here you can get Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas scheme 2020 Apply online, जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास form download, JBMPV eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme or जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास Yojana has been launched by the Delhi State with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the SC/ST Candidates of Delhi State. Under this scheme all SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 3rd September 2019 , SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi Ministry will implement this scheme.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Apply online @ http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/
|Name of scheme
|Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas
|By Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal
|Post Published Date
|Post Updated Date
|Online / offline
जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास – Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme Status Check at http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/
JBMPV Latest News Update:
According to Hindustantimes News, Coaching classes under the ‘Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna’ for this session had started in March. “But the pandemic disrupted the classes,” said Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam.
New Indian Express News Source: Coaching classes under the ‘Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna’ for this session had started back in March this year. “But the pandemic disrupted the classes,” Gautam said. Around 15,000 seats have been reserved in 46 reputed coaching institutions under the scheme this year, the Social Welfare Minister minister said.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Apply Online
Council of Ministers, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Delhi 2020 from students studying in the coaching institutes of Delhi and having a family income less than INR 8,00,000 per anum. This scholarship aims to support the study of all the needy students who wish to make their dream come true.
Which kind of coaching can be studied under the scheme?
- Students preparing for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Group A and Group B, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Appointment Board (RRB) and Judicial Service can avail this scheme.
- Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams organized by the State Public Service Commission
- Students preparing for officer level examination in banks, insurance companies and public sector undertakings (PSUs)
- Students preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT and other such competition
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri yojana Coaching Center List for IAS, IPS, IRS
Which coaching institute can be studied under the scheme?
JBMPV Scheme Overview
|Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas (JBMPV)
|जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास योजना
|Official Launched by
|Benefit of scheme
|To Provide opportunities of free Coaching
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Online application Form Last Date
|Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas official website
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Application Form 2020
Enrollment under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas scheme can be done through below mentioned the step by steps
- Visit at official website at http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Now click on the “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Application Format” or directly click this link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit.
Note- Please keeps the following documents in front of you and fills the information on the same basis.
Document Requirements for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas
Below is the list of documents which would be required at the time of registration under the scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The applicant should have passed the examination of 10th and 12th with good marks from Delhi itself.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- 10 V and 12 V Marksheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
Eligibility Criteria for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas
All the desired applicants who wish to avail the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed class 10 and 12 from Delhi
- Belong to SC, ST, OBC and general category
- Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 8,00,000
JBMPV for Benefits
- Civil services conducted by UPSC – for coaching for all the syllabus except option subject – INR 1,00,000
- Civil services conducted by UPSC – for the coaching of the optional subject – INR 40,000
- Judicial Services Examinations – INR 1,00,000
- Entrance Exam for professional courses of Science stream, i.e. Engineering, Medical, NDA, CDS – INR 1,00,000
- Entrance Exam for other professional courses, i.e. MBA, CLAT, etc – INR 50,000
- Group A and B exam other than civil services – INR 50,000
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.