Latest Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 260 Vacancy at http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/:
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 : Indian Coast Guard @ http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of Navik GD. Indian Coast Guard fills total 260 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest Indian Coast Guard 02/2020 Batch Cook & Steward before the last date, 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM).
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 – 260 Posts, Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 @ http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for Navik GD exam is Indian Coast Guard. As per the information is given in the Official Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed 12th are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 26-January-2020 and Last Date submit your http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ Online application forms is 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM).
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Short Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Post Name: Navik GD
- No. of Vacancy: 260
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Physical Fitness Test
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Site: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Start Date: 26-January-2020
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Last Date: 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Application Fee Last date: 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Exam Date : February / March 2020
- Admit Card: 15 – 22 February-2020
Examination Fee Structure
- General/ OBC: 0 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
Mode of Payment:
- E-Challan from State Bank of India
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th level of Examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks (Gen/OBC Candidates) & 45% marks in aggregate(SC/ST & Sports Background Candidates) will be considered for this Entry.
Age Limit (as on 26-January-2020)
- Min. Age: 18.
- Max. Age: 22.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get Indian Coast Guard Navik GD salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100 plus Dearness Allowance.
Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD allocates overall 260 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Cook & Steward (Navik General Duty) (02/2020 Batch) (Domestic Branch)
General: 113 Posts
EWS: 26 Posts
OBC: 75 Posts
SC: 33 Posts
ST: 13 Posts
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam/ Physical Fitness Test examination
Height – 157 cms
Chest-Min Expansion – 5 cms
Weight – Should be proportionate in accordance with height & Age index.
Physical Fitness Test Criteria –
Running-1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
Squat ups (Uthak baithak) – 20
Push Ups – 10
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD
- First Open Indian Coast Guard Official website: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Go to the Navik GD Recruitment page
- Check for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Notification link
- Read the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD information carefully
- Fill up the Navik GD form and if you have application please pay the application fee.
- Click on Navik GD submit button for final submission.
- Save Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and take print out for future use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Important Links
Indian Coast Guard Advertisement Link: Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Apply Online Link : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Official website link : Click Here