Latest India Post GDS Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 919 Vacancy at http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx:
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 : India Post @ http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx has issued a notification for the post of GDS. India Post, Ministry of Communications fills total 919 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest India Post Gram Dak Sewak before the last date, 09-February-2020.
India Post GDS Jobs 2020 – 919 Posts, Apply Online
India Post GDS Jobs 2020 @ http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
The exam conducting authority for GDS exam is India Post, Ministry of Communications. As per the information is given in the Official India Post GDS Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed 10th are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 27-January-2020 and Last Date submit your http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx Online application forms is 09-February-2020.
India Post GDS Job Overview:
- Notification: India Post Recruitment 2020 for 919 GDS Posts: Apply @, 10th Pass Eligible
- India Post GDS Notification Date: 27-January-2020
- Organization Name: India Post, Ministry of Communications
- Short Name: India Post
- Post Name: GDS
- Education Qual: 10th
- No. of Vacancies: 919
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Job Location: Assam
- Country: India
- Official URL: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
India Post GDS Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration: 27-January-2020
- Last Date of Registration: 09-February-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 09-February-2020
Fee Structure of India Post Notification
- General/ OBC: 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be 10th passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
Age Limit (as on 01-January-2020)
- Min Age limit 18 years.
- Max Age limit 40 years.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
India Post GDS Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get India Post GDS salary
Branch Post Master (BPM) – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
India Post GDS Vacancy Details
India Post GDS allocates overall 919 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
General – 439 Posts
OBC – 231 Posts
EWS – 75 Posts
SC – 50 Posts
ST – 87 Posts
PH – 37 Posts
Selection Criteria for India Post GDS Job
Candidates will be selected for India Post GDS 2020 on the basis of their performance in Merit List.
How to apply for India Post GDS
- First Open India Post, Ministry of Communications Official website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Go to the GDS Recruitment page
- Check for India Post, Ministry of Communications GDS Notification link
- Read the India Post GDS information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on GDS submit button for final submission.
- Save India Post GDS and take print out for future use.
India Post GDS Important Links
India Post GDS 2020 Notification PDF Download: Click Here
India Post GDS 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
India Post Official website: Click Here