HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 277 Vacancy at http://www.hwb.gov.in/:
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 : HWB @ http://www.hwb.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of UDC, Stenographer. Heavy Water Board fills total 277 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest HWB UDC, Stenographer, Technical Officer, Driver before the last date, 10-February-2020.
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – 277 Posts, Apply Online
HWB UDC, Stenographer Jobs 2020 @ http://www.hwb.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for UDC, Stenographer exam is Heavy Water Board. As per the information is given in the Official HWB UDC, Stenographer Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed BE,B.Tech,Diploma,SSC,ITI,B.Sc,12th are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 11-January-2020 and Last Date submit your http://www.hwb.gov.in/ Online application forms is 10-February-2020.
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment Overview:
- Notification: HWB Recruitment 2020 for 277 UDC, Stenographer Posts: Apply @hwb.gov.in, BE,B.Tech,Diploma,SSC,ITI,B.Sc,12th Pass Eligible
- HWB UDC, Stenographer Notification Date: February 3, 2020
- Organization Name: Heavy Water Board
- Short Name: HWB
- Name OF The Posts: UDC, Stenographer
- Education Qualification: BE,B.Tech,Diploma,SSC,ITI,B.Sc,12th
- No. of Vacancies: 277
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test and Written Test, Interview
- Job Location: Across India
- Official URL: http://www.hwb.gov.in/
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: February 3, 2020
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 11-January-2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 10-February-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 10-February-2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
Fee Structure of HWB Notification
- General/ OBC: 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Technical Officer-D: B.E/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
Category I Stipendiary: Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines), B.Sc
Category II Stipendiary: SSC with ITI, 10+2
Nurse/A: 12th Class, Diploma, B.Sc (Nursing)
Scientific Asst/B (Civil): Diploma (Civil Engg)
Scientific Asst/B (Radiography): B.Sc (Radiography)/ Diploma (Radiography)
Technician-C: SSC/ HSC with Relevant Experience
Sub Officer/B: SSC with Relevant Experience
Stenographer Gr II: SSC with Typing Knowledge
Stenographer Gr III: SSC with Typing Knowledge
Upper Division Clerk: Degree with Typing Knowledge
Driver: 10th Class with Driving License
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman: HSC with Driving License
Age Limit (as on 31/January/2020)
The Minimum Age Limit For the Candidates is 18 years but Do not Reach 40 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of HWB).
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC(non-creamy): 03 years
- General PWBD: 10 years
- SC/ST PWBD: 15 years
- OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer): 13 years
Complete Age Relaxation of HWB and other information candidate read advertisement which is given below of this post..
HWB UDC, Stenographer Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get HWB UDC, Stenographer salary: as per rules
HWB UDC, Stenographer Vacancy Details
HWB UDC, Stenographer allocates overall 277 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Technical Officer-D – 28 Posts
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – 65 Posts
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee – 92 Posts
Nurse/A-“Group B, Non-Gazetted”- 04 Posts
Scientific Asst/B (Civil) – 05 Posts
Scientific Asst/B (Radiography) – 01 Posts
Technician-C – 03 Posts
Sub Officer/B – 05 Posts
Stenographer Gr II – 02 Posts
Stenographer Gr III – 08 Posts
Upper Division Clerk – 18 Posts
Driver – 20 Posts
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman – 26 Posts
Selection Criteria for HWB UDC, Stenographer Job
Candidates will be selected for HWB UDC, Stenographer 2020 on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test and Written Test, Interview.
How to apply for HWB UDC, Stenographer
- First Open Heavy Water Board Official website: http://www.hwb.gov.in/
- Go to the UDC, Stenographer Recruitment page
- Check for Heavy Water Board UDC, Stenographer Notification link
- Read the HWB UDC, Stenographer information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on UDC, Stenographer submit button for final submission.
- Save HWB UDC, Stenographer and take print out for future use.
HWB UDC, Stenographer Notification Alert Job Alert
On 11-January-2020 date, the HWB UDC, Stenographer Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Heavy Water Board HWB UDC, Stenographer Application Form 2020 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. 10-February-2020.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. 10-February-2020.
HWB UDC, Stenographer Recruitment Important Links
HWB UDC, Stenographer 2020 Notification PDF Download: Click Here
HWB UDC, Stenographer 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
HWB Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest HWB recuitment 2020 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.