Latest HSSC JE Jobs 2019 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 1624 Vacancy at http://www.hssc.gov.in:
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 : HSSC @ http://www.hssc.gov.in has issued a notification for the post of JE. Haryana Staff Selection Commission fills total 1624 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) before the last date, 26 July 2019.
HSSC JE Jobs 2019 – 1624 Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Posts, Apply Online
In this post we cover the below topics
- HSSC JE Notification 2019
- What are eligibility Criteria HSSC Recruitment ?
- What is the salary/pay scale of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment ?
- What is selection process of Various Posts of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment ?
- What is the Application fee of HSSC JE Recruitment ?
- How to apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment ?
- What are Important dates and links of HSSC ?
You Can also Check: Govt Jobs By Location
You Can also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
HSSC JE Jobs 2019 @ http://www.hssc.gov.in
The exam conducting authority for JE exam is Haryana Staff Selection Commission. As per the information is given in the Official HSSC JE Jobs 2019 Notification, candidates who have passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical & Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 20 June 2019 and Last Date submit your http://www.hssc.gov.in Online application forms is 26 July 2019.
HSSC JE Job Overview:
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: JE
No. of Vacancy: 1624
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC JE Exam Dates 2019 to Remember :
HSSC JE Application Start Date: 20 June 2019
HSSC JE Last Date: 26 July 2019
You Can Check: State Government Jobs
You Can Check: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Examination Fee Structure:
- For General(UR) and OBC Category Fee: 150 /-
- For SC/ ST/Physically handicapped and Ex-Servicemen: 75 /-
Latest Vacancy Details
HSSC JE allocates overall 1624 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
HSSC JE Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for HSSC 2019 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
01. Nationality: A citizen of India
02. Education Qualifications
Those who want to apply for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Exam must have a Diploma in Civil/Mechanical & Electrical Engineering from any recognized university / institution in the India. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official notification http://www.hssc.gov.in.
You Can Also Check: Government Jobs India
You Can Check: Railway Jobs
03. Age Limit
Candidates should be qualified to apply at least 17 years of age. At 42 years, the upper age is maximum. The upper age limit is 45 years for individuals belonging to OBC, while the same is 47 years for applicants in the SC and ST categories. The age is calculated as of 04.07.2019.
Read more details please go to official notification.
HSSC JE Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get HSSC JE salary: 35400 – 112400/-.
HSSC JE Selection Process
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience examination. Those who qualify for prelims will have to appear for the final phase. The prelims and final examination dates will be released very shortly by the Commission.
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
The Combined prelims Exam will be conducted for paper1, i.e. 100. All questions with multiple-choice answers will be objective. The Prelims will be 100marks to be completed in 2hours
The preliminary examination will cover subjects such as General Abilities,Electrical,General Studies,General Studies,English,Aptitude etc.
You Can Also Check: Central Government Jobs
You Can Check: Police Jobs
How to Apply for HSSC JE
- First Open Haryana Staff Selection Commission Official website: http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Go to the JE Recruitment page
- Check for Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Notification link
- Read the HSSC JE information carefully
- Fill up the JE form and if you have application please pay the application fee.
- Click on JE submit button for final submission.
- Save HSSC JE and take print out for future use.
HSSC JE Important Links
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|HSSC Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|HSSC Official website link||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|Check Latest Sarkari Results|
|Top IT Jobs / Software Jobs|
|Latest Govt Jobs in India|
|Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs in India|
|Latest Admit Card|