Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti or Prakash Parv On this day in 2022, Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru out of a total of ten, will have been born. This year’s party is on January 9. Let’s take a look at the times and meaning of Prakash Parv at this time. Also, send your friends and family wishes, messages, quotes, etc.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti or Prakash Parv 2022: Guru Gobind Singh was born on this day, so it is a holiday. This year, it is on January 9. He was the tenth Sikh Guru out of a total of ten. He was born in Patna, Bihar, on December 22, 1666, according to the Julian calendar. Julian calendar was changed to Gregorian calendar.
Guru Gobind Singh was born on January 1, 1667, according to the Gregorian calendar. He was born on Saptami, Paush, Shukla Paksha, 1723 Vikram Samvat, according to the Hindu calendar.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti is another name for this happy day.
On this day, followers of Guru Gobind Singh Ji from all over the world send each other good wishes and follow his teachings and path.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: Date and Timings
It is on January 9 this year. It is done to honor the great warrior, poet, philosopher, and spiritual master.
As per Drik Panchang; Saptami Tithi Begins – 12:12 AM on 8 Jan 2022
Saptami Tithi is over at 12:38 AM on January 9, 2022.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: Significance
People called him “the great warrior.” He taught about how the creator is one and how we are all brothers and sisters at our core. He said that people are the same no matter their caste, religion, gender, or country of origin. His simple philosophy was based on the idea that everyone is basically divine.
He is also well-known for fighting against Mughal rule in India and leading a fight against the rulers’ oppression. His bravery is respected, admired, and loved. His nobility is held in high regard, and his goodness is deeply admired.
Wishes and Messages for Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022
The name of Waheguru should warm your heart. May God’s love and blessings from Guru Ji always be with you. Happy Gurpurab!
2. May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the courage and strength to fight evil and always stand up for what is right.
3. I hope you all have a Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti that is truly blessed and spiritually fulfilling.
4. Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Di Fateh. A very happy birthday to Guru Gobind Singh!
5. On the happy occasion of Guru Purab, best wishes to you and your family!
6. May Guru Gobind Singh ji’s spiritual blessings help you find your way. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
7. May Guruji’s teachings help all living things become wise and kind. Let’s make our country a place where people can live in peace and happiness.
8. May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the motivation to reach all your goals, and may his blessings be with you in everything you do.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji taught us that we should all keep spreading the ideas of peace and harmony. Have a wonderful Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
10. May Wahe Guru bless you and make all your dreams come true! Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: Quotes from Guru Gobind Singh Ji That Will Make You Think
1. “I came into the world with the duty to defend what is right everywhere and to destroy sin and evil.” “The only reason I was born was to make sure that justice would grow, that good would live, and that tyrants would be torn out by the roots.”
“Getting rid of selfishness from the inside is the best way to find lasting comfort and peace.”
3. Sach kahon sun leho sabai jin prem kio tin hee prabh paio
“I’ll tell the truth; everyone pay attention. Only those who have loved will know the Lord.”
4. Har aan kas ki o rastbaazi kunad Rahim-e bar o rehmsaazi kunad
“Those who think and act in a way that is true, He showers with mercy on them. He has compassion on them.”
5. “A person who doesn’t believe in himself can never believe in God.”
“In egotism, fear comes at you, and you spend your whole life being scared.”
7. “Blessed, blessed is the True Guru, who has given the supreme gift of the Lord’s Name.”
8. “The Lord Himself shows the way, and He is the one who does things.”
9. “When you meet the True Guru, your hunger goes away. When you dress like a beggar, your hunger doesn’t go away.”
“I fall at the feet of those who think about what is most real.”
11. “Don’t carelessly kill someone with your sword, or the Sword from Heaven will fall on your neck.”
12. “Those who worship and adore the Lord through the Guru’s words forget all their pain and suffering.”
13. “But whoever swears an oath to God, He will protect him and show him the way when he needs it.”
14. “I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who completely cured me of the deadly disease of egotism. Guru’s virtues are great and glorious. He got rid of evil and taught me how to be good.
15. “In the City of Death, it’s completely dark and there are big clouds of dust, but neither my sister nor my brother are there. This body is weak because it is getting old.”
Guru Gobind Singh speaks how many languages?
Guru Gobind Singh was a very smart man who knew a lot. He can speak Punjabi, Persian, Arabic, and Sanskrit, in addition to his own language. He wrote martial poetry and music, and he wrote down Sikh law. He was thought to be the author of the Dasam Granth, which means “tenth volume” in Sikh.
What do people know Guru Gobind Singh for?
He was the tenth and last of the personal Sikh Gurus. He is best known for creating the Khalsa, which means “the pure” in Punjabi, and the Sikh military brotherhood.
When did Guru Gobind Singh start his life?
Guru Gobind Singh was born in 1666 in Patna, Bihar. His real name was Gobind Rai.