Here you can get Gujarat Two Wheeler scheme 2020 Apply online, ગુજરાત ઇલેક્ટ્રિક ઇ-વાહન યોજના form download, Electric e-Vehicle Scheme eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme or ગુજરાત ઇલેક્ટ્રિક ઇ-વાહન યોજના Yojana has been launched by the Gujarat with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the Students of Gujarat. Under this scheme all To provide two-wheelers and three-wheelers will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 18 September 2020 , GSRTC, Gujarat Gas, GUJCOST, GLPC, the chief town planner, GSTBM and Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Ministry will implement this scheme.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Yojana | Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021 Apply online @ gujarat.gov.in
|Name of scheme||Gujarat Two Wheeler|
|Started||By Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Post Published Date||21/09/2020|
|Post Updated Date||21/09/2020|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
|Benefit||To provide two-wheelers and three-wheelers|
About Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Details
Objectives of Two-Wheeler Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to encourage the use of electric vehicles to decrease the air contamination. The students will be provided Rs.12,000 for utilization of battery-fuelled scooters and Rs.48,000 for three-wheelers. This scheme was CM of Gujarat state announced this scheme on the 70th birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme the legislature will help in distributing around 10,000 electric vehicles among the students of classes 9th to 12th.
Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme 2021 – Subsidy on e-Scooters
The salient features of Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme 2021 are as follows: –
- Each student will be provided a subsidy of Rs 12,000 by the state government on the purchase of electric scooters.
- Gujarat to Wheeler Scheme Class 9 to college level children can avail subsidy benefits.
- Let us know that the subsidy amount is only for the purchase of battery powered e-scooter.
- Around 10,000 such electric vehicles will be made available under the 2-wheeler scheme.
Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme 2021 – Subsidy on e-Rickshaw
The salient features of Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme 2021 are as follows: –
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 48,000 to each candidate for the purchase of electric rickshaws.
- The Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme will provide assistance to individual and institutional beneficiaries.
- It goes on to say that the subsidy amount will be given as financial assistance only on battery operated e-rickshaws.
- Around 5,000 such electric vehicles will be made available under the 3-wheeler scheme.
Electric e-Vehicle Scheme Scheme 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Two Wheeler (Electric e-Vehicle Scheme)|
|In Hindi||ગુજરાત ઇલેક્ટ્રિક ઇ-વાહન યોજના योजना|
|Official Launched by||Gujarat|
|Benefit of scheme||To provide two-wheelers and three-wheelers|
|Scheme Objective||To provide two-wheelers and three-wheelers|
Gujarat Two Wheeler Yojana Application Form 2020
Enrollment under the Gujarat Two Wheeler scheme can be done through below mentioned the step by steps
- Visit at official website at gujarat.gov.in
- Now click on the “Gujarat Two Wheeler Application Format” or directly click this link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit.
Note- Please keeps the following documents in front of you and fills the information on the same basis.
Document Requirements for Gujarat Two Wheeler
Below is the list of documents which would be required at the time of registration under the scheme
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card / voter ID card / driving license / passport or bank passbook
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Two Wheeler
All the desired applicants who wish to avail the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State
- High school (class IX and above) and college students will buy E Vehicles.
Electric e-Vehicle Scheme for Benefits
The government will provide rupees forty-eight thousand for the distribution of 5,000 battery fuelled vehicles among the students of institutions and individuals. The students will get a transport that they can use for various purposes. This will make travelling easier for them and also save their time that they can use for some other things. This will also help in promoting e-vehicles in the state which will help in keeping the environment clean.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 September 2020|
|Online application Form Last Date||—|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Gujarat Two Wheeler official website||gujarat.gov.in|
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.